Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / In Spaaaaaace (NASA)

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Jul 2012 04:28
Come back from work again...well, this is...entertaining...

Of course, let me program a GUI in Visual Basic for this, I can also add it to my universe generator that uses camels to simulate the magnetic field of Earth in order to recreate the Aurora Borealis, Light Diffraction and British Weather. Will only take two days to do, four if I add the latter.
Pincho Paxton
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Jul 2012 09:52 Edited at: 27th Jul 2012 10:08
Quote: "So the ISS photo's are now back to being legit. "

Of course the ISS photo's are legit it's a space station with photographers on it. I said that the movie looked wrong, but it turned out that the photos were edited in Photoshop. Originally I thought it was a Valve advert using the ISS photo's edited as textures on 3D objects.

Quote: "No, just no. Particle effects are not made with bendy planes an alpha. To try and simplify it to that level is beyond stupid. "

You wouldn't need particle effects if you already have the photo's.

Trying to make out that the ISS is fake has nothing to do with what I said. I said that the movie had colour banding, and editing... and it did. I said that Valve could be making an advert for Portal 3, because the movie looked edited... and it was.

I think that you jumped to the wrong conclusion. It didn't look real it was edited in Photoshop. That's all that I said.

mr Handy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Jul 2012 12:26
Fake or not fake... Guys, we all are not living in caves! (or did you?!) We have digital power! Just look at this election violation video:

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-20 06:13:53
Your offset time is: 2024-05-20 06:13:53