Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / Dark Shader Water shader?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Aug 2012 05:22
Anyone know if there is a water shader out there for dark shader? Shaders are a bit out of my league atm. I am sure I can find an alternative to adding water to my project. Its more of a curiosity question at most.
MrValentine
AGK Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FFVII
Posted: 13th Aug 2012 08:38
Do a search for EVOLVED ADVANCED SHADERS he has one on his site...

If it works for you look him up and thank him anyway you can...

TheComet
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Aug 2012 19:44
I posted a water example in the thread below this one. Download it in the thread here : http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=199401&b=7

TheComet

Your mod has been erased by a signature, please reduce him [overall] to no larger than 120 kg please.
Sickly
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Aug 2012 21:23
Im stressed for time so I will check out TheComets link when I get home. I have the water shader on evolveds site. Its great. I was just curious if there was a way to plug it or another water shader into dbshader. As I said, it was more of a curiosity question. Ive had dark shader for a around 2 years now and have just started to fiddle around with it and water became a curiosity.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-02 09:28:39
Your offset time is: 2024-05-02 09:28:39