Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Code Snippets / tilt square plane on random matrix

Author
DBPro Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Nov 2003 23:37 Edited at: 12th Nov 2003 23:40
I wrote this down during my systems analysis class. So I don't have a way of testing it, but I think it'll work.

Remember, I said I THINK this will work. I made this before for a snowboard game I never finished, but it was maybe 2 years ago. So if this doesn't work, I'll dig it up and post something thats accurate.

Phaelax
DBPro Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Nov 2003 01:22
well i'm home and i tested it. doesn't work one bit!
Phaelax
DBPro Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Nov 2003 01:54
The below code is the snowboard game that I never finished. As it hardly has anything more than movement, you can easily see what's done. The snowboard its self is glued to a dummy object. The cube on top of the board would represent a person standing on it. The board can also slide down the slope. This works in both DBC and DBP. Though for DBC, you may want to change the matrix tile amount to x50 and z100. If you change that, dont forget to change the values for the FOR loops for calculating the matrix normals.

(matrix normal code made by LEE BAMBER)

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-02 16:34:13
Your offset time is: 2024-05-02 16:34:13