Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / redoing mysprite and tile editor in agk

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Oct 2012 22:39 Edited at: 24th Oct 2012 22:53
Baxslash, I am redoing my whole editor in agk. The MFC is not that bad just will take some time too get the editor in agk. I started remaking it. Just too let everyone know that this is my agk version of my dark gdk version. I had some problems with the dark gdk version so I am using agk instead know. A complete redo of my sprite and tile editor. This redo is partly because I found some of my things I had very use-full. It will take me some time to redo the whole thing in agk. Besides I am in collage and it is midterms. So this redo is like my other one, but I think the agk version will have better sprite control. I put the code in micro soft word and I am about 2000 pages.

Developer of Space Chips, pianobasic, zipzapzoom, and vet pinball apps. Developed the tiled map engine seen on the showcase. Veteran for the military.
baxslash
Valued Member
Bronze Codemaster
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Oct 2012 22:51
Sounds good

Good luck with it. I know how hard it is to fit projects in around a busy life!

I'm heavily using my Character Workshop on my current TGC project and refining it a lot as I go. I spent the last two days optimising the animation methods and the import / export code and now have some functions that will animate up to 10 times the number of characters before a slow down is noticeable. The animations still look pretty smooth too

this.mess = abs(sin(times#))
3d point in space
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Nov 2012 01:00 Edited at: 2nd Nov 2012 01:16
Well looks like spriter is charging an arm and a leg for the product. 75 dollars for regular licence, and 150 for full licence. I guess I new that he was going to do this.

look at this though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwtQNb2mLXM

I don't know how programed it but it looks very good.

Developer of Space Chips, pianobasic, zipzapzoom, and vet pinball apps. Developed the tiled map engine seen on the showcase. Veteran for the military.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-03 11:48:25
Your offset time is: 2024-05-03 11:48:25