Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / Another update on mobile gaming usage

Author
FPSC Tool Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Feb 2013 21:38
According to recently released market research from Newzoo, the number of mobile gamers has now exceeded the 500 million mark worldwide, while mobile gaming revenues increased by over 30% from their 2011 figures.

I have no connections except for receiving news from them so I hope you don't think this is spam. The following does have to do with mobile gaming.

Mobile Gaming USA West on May 14-15 will have over 200 senior execs from some of the biggest developers and publishers in the industry, including SEGA, Zynga, Activision, Chillingo, and Gamevil. They will share their insights on how to market, monetize, and distribute mobile games to reach these growing segments of new audiences.

THEORY - you know everything but nothing works. PRACTICE - when everything works but don't know why. For me, theory and practice are combined: nothing works and I don't know why.
bjadams
AGK Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Mobiius
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Feb 2013 20:31 Edited at: 21st Feb 2013 20:31

I live for video games! (And beers, and football, and cars!)
See what I live for here: [url]http:\\www.TeamDefiant.co.uk[/url]

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-02 03:54:28
Your offset time is: 2024-05-02 03:54:28