Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / App Game Kit V108 Beta 9

Author
TGC Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Mar 2013 05:08
108 beta 9 is now available for download from your products page. The build process has recently changed hands so I hope I've included everything correctly, let me know if you spot anything missing.

Here is a list of the changes since 108 beta 8

I've also added templates for iOS, Mac, Windows VS2008, Windows VS2010, and Android, and an experimental interpreter for Blackberry 10/Playbook for those that want to try it out.

One other change is that the Android interpreter has been precompiled so you no longer need to use cygwin or the NDK, just import the project into eclipse and compile it with your bytecode and media.
xCept
Years of Service
User Offline
Awesome! Can't wait to try it out, will report any problems. Thank you!
lilpissywilly
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Mar 2013 06:20
Bloody brilliant guys. Good work!

My hovercraft is full of eels
Bored of the Rings
User Banned
Posted: 23rd Mar 2013 08:31
fantastic, thanks Paul
Markus
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Mar 2013 08:50
thanks
Digital Awakening
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Mar 2013 08:52
Sounds great. I will try it out once I release Demo 4 of Rush to Adventure. Which is quite soon. I will have 10 days off from work soon, so I should have time for testing the beta then.

Demo 3 is out now!
xCept
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Mar 2013 08:57 Edited at: 23rd Mar 2013 08:57
Everything seems to be working well in beta 9. I did not try building the AppGameKit Player for Android as the one on Google Play is updated already, but was successful at building the iOS player (the Facebook SDK still must be deleted and replaced with the included ZIP due to corruption).

QUESTION: What is the current state of Facebook and Twitter?

It seems Twitter isn't integrated at all yet in Android, correct? Also, I have been unsuccessful at getting Twitter to work on iOS. I've tried with two apps, one of which is successfully working in a non-AGK app. When in AppGameKit, I get the initial authentication screen and then it redirects to whatever URL I specified when creating the app on Twitter's site, with "Select and Copy the PIN" label at the top. Is this a command that only works when we build the final app in Xcode (perhaps first having to specify a callback URL in the info.plist?) Or maybe we are meant to specify a specific callback URL when configuring the app on Twitter's dev site? Some guidelines would be appreciated.

Facebook likewise seems pretty complicated to get working successfully on Android and iOS but I haven't done much with this. Of course there are some cheap ways to interact with Facebook and Twitter using Web Intents etc. but that isn't nearly as professional. I think one issue is there is little to no documentation on the specifics required when creating the apps on Facebook and Twitter dev sections. For Android FB, I'm using "com.[mycompany].[myapp]" for the Package Name, "com.[mycompany].[myapp].NativeActivity" for the Class Name, and used a key hash generated via OpenSSL command line. But I got an error when I first tried authenticating and am not sure if anything was ever successful.
The Zoq2
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Mar 2013 10:05
Great work, and im glad we get T2 templates on release now

Seems like you have fixed a lot of bugs and the readded BB support will be awesome!
MikeMax
AGK Academic Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Mar 2013 12:21
Quote: "One other change is that the Android interpreter has been precompiled so you no longer need to use cygwin or the NDK, just import the project into eclipse and compile it with your bytecode and media."

Just Awesome
Ched80
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Mar 2013 12:52
Great to have an update, it genuinely seems quicker, but SetEditBoxTextSize() isn't working in v108B9, it was working in v108B8.

Mobiius
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Mar 2013 14:28
How long until facebook integration works on Android?

I live for video games! (And beers, and football, and cars!)
See what I live for here: [url]http:\\www.TeamDefiant.co.uk[/url]
MikeMax
AGK Academic Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Mar 2013 15:16 Edited at: 23rd Mar 2013 15:39
it seems the prebuilt android player works .. but i have a black screen when launched on android ) (but i can broadcast and make my game running but i don't see the broadcast transfer progress it's not a real problem

edit Sorry, the prebuilt player is not for broadcast ... (but it works :p). Tried with the normal android_interpreter and works like a charm

Everything is ok

Paul : awesome work
Grumpy Jedi
Years of Service
User Offline
108B9 looks great, Thanks Paul!

I can't find any help for the GameCenter commands. Are they working and are there any help files for them?
Tone Dialer
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Mar 2013 16:03 Edited at: 23rd Mar 2013 18:14
@ Paul,

Thanks to you and the team for getting this latest Beta to the community for testing.

I am very keen to get working with BB Playbook again (and BB/10), I am trying to compile a BB AGK1089 player. I have an BB SDK error which I am struggling with.

Fatal Error agk.h (no such file or directory) Path: "/AGKPlayer/Src" Resource: "Core.cpp"
We seem to be missing the 'include' folder and files in....
AGK1089/IDE/apps/interpreter_blackberry so they are not getting get imported into SDK.

Could you take a look please, or update the AppGameKit Player on Blackberry App Store, so we can test AGK1089 apps on Playbook/10 devices.

Thank you.

bjadams
AGK Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Mar 2013 16:10 Edited at: 23rd Mar 2013 16:10
haven't used AppGameKit for quite some time. Will try this new update

Ancient Lady
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Mar 2013 16:45
Awesome!

I look forward to playing with everything!

And am totally tickled that I don't have to worry about templates this time.

Cheers,
Ancient Lady
AGK Community Tester and AppGameKit Master
swissolo
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "One other change is that the Android interpreter has been precompiled so you no longer need to use cygwin or the NDK, just import the project into eclipse and compile it with your bytecode and media."

is there a new tutorial for building Android projects?

Quote: "Tried with the normal android_interpreter and works like a charm"

er, where exactly is the new AppGameKit player? Is it part of the main download?

swis
Interstellar
xCept
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "er, where exactly is the new AppGameKit player? "

You can download the 1.089 AppGameKit Player for Android on Google Play.
swissolo
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "You can download the 1.089 AppGameKit Player for Android on Google Play."

Oh right my gosh it had been so long I completely forgot I was used to downloading it from webpages haha thanks xCept

swis
Interstellar
Paul Johnston
TGC Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Mar 2013 22:24 Edited at: 23rd Mar 2013 22:27
Quote: "What is the current state of Facebook and Twitter?"

Facebook works on both Android and iOS, Twitter works on iOS only. This page taught me everything I know about using the Facebook app with iOS http://developers.facebook.com/docs/getting-started/facebook-sdk-for-ios/ you have to set some properties in the info.plist file (very bottom of step 5). For Android the only tricky bit is generating the key hash, I made one for the debug keystore and one for our release keystore and didn't encounter any errors, I followed these steps http://stackoverflow.com/questions/4388992/key-hash-for-android-facebook-app

Quote: "SetEditBoxTextSize() isn't working in v108B9"

Seems to work here, although it will no longer let you set the text size greater than the edit box size, so if you set the text size first and then the edit box size the text size will be limited by the original edit box size. Always set the edit box size first.

Quote: "I can't find any help for the GameCenter commands. Are they working and are there any help files for them?"

They work, but only if your app is set up in iTunes Connect to use Game Center. They will get help entries once we update the help files, but you just call GameCenterSetup then GameCenterLogin and you can call the other commands as needed.

Quote: "Could you take a look please, or update the AppGameKit Player on Blackberry App Store, so we can test AGK1089 apps"

I have submitted an update for 1089, however Blackberry is still behind in terms of HTTP and video commands, they will currently do nothing. But I figured its current state was better than nothing. I don't get any errors about missing files, but I have found the Blackberry IDE to be very sensitive to spaces in any paths you give it.
apocolyp4
Years of Service
User Offline
Paul Im getting the same missing files errors. Could you post the directories that you have the Blackberry IDE and AppGameKit installed in so we can copy. When I build AppGameKit projects using the old PlayBook 1065 projects they build fine. Part of the error I get says

qcc -o src\Core.o ..\src\Core.cpp -V4.4.2,gcc_ntoarmv7le -w1 -IC:/bbndk-2.1.0/target/qnx6/usr/include/freetype2 -IC:/bbndk-2.1.0/target/qnx6/../target-override/usr/include -IC:/ndk-1.0.0-workspace/AGKPlayer/../interpreter -IC:/ndk-1.0.0-workspace/AGKPlayer/../../common/include -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -DIDE_BLACKBERRY -c -O2 -fPIE
..\src\Core.cpp:27:17: error: agk.h: No such file or directory
In file included from ..\src\/CoreForApp.h:5,
from ..\src\Core.cpp:28:
..\src\/interpreter.h:19:25: error: AGKCommands.h: No such file or directory
..\src\/interpreter.h:22:32: error: AGKCommandsTable.cpp: No such file or directory
..\src\/interpreter.h:23:32: error: AGKCommandsVersion.h: No such file or directory
In file included from ..\src\/CoreForApp.h:5,
from ..\src\Core.cpp:28:
Tone Dialer
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Mar 2013 23:07 Edited at: 23rd Mar 2013 23:14
@ Paul,

Thank you for the info, I cannot wait for the BlackBerry App store to release the AGK1089 Player........
Missing commands (I can work with that), it is just great to have BB back on the radar. I get way more downloads and interest on BB App store than Google Play.

@ apocolyp4,

Yes I got similar BB IDE messages when I tried to complie a AGK1089 BB Playbook player...
Hopefully Paul can help us out.

Paul Johnston
TGC Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Mar 2013 23:34
Quote: "C:/ndk-1.0.0-workspace/AGKPlayer/../interpreter"

Looks like the project has been copied to your workspace directory, have you also copied the interpreter and common folders here, or could you import it without copying?
apocolyp4
Years of Service
User Offline
Loading the project from the its installed folder gets rid of those errors but a new one appears.

**** Internal Builder is used for build ****
qcc -o src\bbutil.o ..\src\bbutil.c -V4.4.2,gcc_ntoarmv7le -w1 -IC:/bbndk-2.1.0/target/qnx6/usr/include/freetype2 -IC:/bbndk-2.1.0/target/qnx6/../target-override/usr/include -IF:/Program Files (x86)/IDE/apps/AGKPlayer/../interpreter -IF:/Program Files (x86)/IDE/apps/AGKPlayer/../../common/include -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -DIDE_BLACKBERRY -c -O2 -fPIE
cc1: error: "-IF:/Program Files (x86)/IDE/apps/AGKPlayer/../interpreter": Invalid argument
cc: C:/bbndk-2.1.0/host/win32/x86/usr/lib/gcc/arm-unknown-nto-qnx6.5.0eabi/4.4.2/cc1 caught signal 1
Build error occurred, build is stopped
Time consumed: 144 ms.
Paul Johnston
TGC Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Mar 2013 00:24
Quote: "F:/Program Files (x86)/IDE/apps/AGKPlayer/../interpreter"

The path has spaces in it
apocolyp4
Years of Service
User Offline
Thanks Paul that did the trick.

When I used the latest PlayBook IDE I get this error when deploying the player.

Packaging failed:1
Error: Invalid asset path "C:/bbndk-2.1.0/target/qnx6/../target-override/armle-v7/usr/lib/libbps.so"

But deploying using an earlier version of their IDE works.
xCept
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Mar 2013 04:55 Edited at: 24th Mar 2013 07:08
Ad Bug? I notice that AdMob no longer pulls up ads at all (i.e., no ad bar is rendered) on some test devices when built in 1089. Specifically, I have tested on an Android LG Optimus 320x480 resolution and the ads never appear, whereas they do if I compile using 1088 or run it on other devices of higher resolution.

Edit: When I compiled the bytecode into a native Android app through Eclipse everything worked fine. Maybe it was a quirk with the player or some other temporary glitch.

(Did I mention how great it feels to be able to load up the precompiled interpreter or Tier 2 template and be running in about 50 fewer steps than it took previously? THANKS!)
MikeMax
AGK Academic Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Mar 2013 09:48
Admob works perfectly for me when broadcasted to the player 108b9.
Tone Dialer
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Mar 2013 10:33 Edited at: 24th Mar 2013 10:47
@ Paul

Following your tips above, I now have a working AGK1089 BB Playbook Player, which I have signed and have installed on my Playbook using DDBP. To make it work I had to use the original 'BlackBerry Native SDK For Tablet OS 1.0'

I tried again with the later '....SDK 10.0.9.1673' (which should work with Playbooks and BB10 Phones) but I got 3 errors, which I cannot seem to resolve.

Any further assistance would be appreciated.

Paul Johnston
TGC Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Mar 2013 18:32
I've also not had any problems with AdMob in the player.

Quote: "To make it work I had to use the original 'BlackBerry Native SDK For Tablet OS 1.0'"

I downloaded the Blackberry 10 SDK and built a version using that, which worked on the new Blackberry 10 phones but not on the Playbook. I also tried the 10.0.9 option in the same SDK but never got it to compile, so I stuck with the Playbook SDK I have already which seems to work on everything. If it ain't broke don't fix it
Tone Dialer
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Mar 2013 18:52 Edited at: 24th Mar 2013 19:07
@ Paul,

Thank you for trying out the Blackberry 10 SDK, I agree with you and I will stick with SDK V1.0 for now.
I know whe beta BB interpreter is not fully featured (yet) but believe me it is fantastic to have access to so many more commands, even being able to retrieve the time and date from the OS is a great boon
Editboxes have given one of my 'stalled' Playbook projects a new lease of life.

Will the BB Playbook+BB10 be fully supported when V108 comes out of beta?

Naphier
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Mar 2013 19:55
Yay! Compiled my game and nothign broken yet.
Now off to unwork my work-arounds
Thanks for all the hard work, Paul, Ancient Lady, and whoever else is working on this behind the scenes!

Jimmanator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Mar 2013 22:55 Edited at: 24th Mar 2013 22:56
Wow thanks for the playbook Update I was Able to get it to compile Easily with the latest Playbook SDK 2.1
all I had to change C:/bbndk-2.1.0/target/qnx6/../target-override/armle-v7/usr/lib/libbps.so
To:
C:/bbndk-2.1.0/target/qnx6/target-override/armle-v7/usr/lib/libbps.so
In the Bar-Descriptor.xml
and it works Awesome.

Cliff Mellangard 3DEGS
Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Mar 2013 23:50
will have to download and test when iam back in 3 days

Its awesome if its that easy now to build a apk file?

Android 2.3 , ZTE Skate , 480x800 , 800 mhz , Samsung Galaxy Y , 240x320 , 832 mhz , Sony ericson arc 480x854 , 1 ghz
Android 4.0 , Dmtech 3g 9738B , 1024x768 , 9.7 inches , 1.2 ghz
Steve O
AGK Bronze Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Mar 2013 01:39 Edited at: 25th Mar 2013 01:43
When i try to compile and run the ios_interpreter project in Xcode 4.6.1 with a Tier 1 bytecode.byc file and other media i get the following errors:

Am I missing something?

Appify Media - http://www.appifymedia.com
SopiSoft Digital Entertainment - http://www.sopisoft.com
easter bunny
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: Dota 2
Posted: 25th Mar 2013 01:46 Edited at: 25th Mar 2013 03:37
Downloading it now, thanks!
edit: download finished, the first thing I noticed is the improvement in the quality of the default font. I've been waiting for this for a while now!

milhaus
Years of Service
User Offline
Steve O, in the targets bit in Xcode I removed the Search Paths for Debug and 13 of the erros disappeared, leaving one error. When I tried to run on my iPad it still threw up the error but built on my iPad anyway.
xGEKKOx
AGK Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Mar 2013 16:15
Downloading it now... i will test on the iOS/Mac
Great Paul!

Long life to Steve!
xGEKKOx
AGK Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Mar 2013 17:40
This is the error i get:

ld: warning: ignoring file /Applications/AGK 108/IDE/platform/apple/Source/Social Plugins/FacebookSDK/FacebookSDK.framework/FacebookSDK, file was built for unsupported file format ( 0x6c 0x69 0x6e 0x6b 0x20 0x2e 0x2f 0x56 0x65 0x72 0x73 0x69 0x6f 0x6e 0x73 0x2f ) which is not the architecture being linked (armv7): /Applications/AGK 108/IDE/platform/apple/Source/Social Plugins/FacebookSDK/FacebookSDK.framework/FacebookSDK
Undefined symbols for architecture armv7:
"_OBJC_CLASS_$_SBJSON", referenced from:
objc-class-ref in libAGKiOS.a(SocialPlugins.o)
"_OBJC_CLASS_$_FBRequest", referenced from:
"_OBJC_CLASS_$_Facebook", referenced from:
"_OBJC_CLASS_$_FBSession", referenced from:
ld: symbol(s) not found for architecture armv7
clang: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see invocation)

Long life to Steve!
xGEKKOx
AGK Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Mar 2013 17:45 Edited at: 25th Mar 2013 17:47
Another try:
I solved using the Official FacebookSDK + The JSON folder by AGK
Now is working.

Why IOS is so leak??
Please don't concentrate only on android.

I think the way iOS is developed is too bad....
The library need to be NON REQUIRED or some apps will be rejected.

Long life to Steve!
Steve O
AGK Bronze Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Mar 2013 18:18
Quote: "Another try:
I solved using the Official FacebookSDK + The JSON folder by AGK
Now is working.

Why IOS is so leak??
Please don't concentrate only on android.

I think the way iOS is developed is too bad....
The library need to be NON REQUIRED or some apps will be rejected."

There is a file named Urgent_ReadMe_Now.txt located at "IDE/platform/apple/Source/Social Plugins/FacebookSDK" that describes how to fix the FacebookSDK problem:

Quote: "
IOS COMPILE FAILURE ON FACEBOOKSDK
==================================

Due to the way AppGameKit is compiled on a Windows System, some of the FacebookSDK files which originate from a Mac System are irreversably corrupted during the installation process. To fix this issue so you can successfully compile your iOS apps and the AppGameKit Player, follow the steps below:

Problem Warning
---------------

ignoring file ../../platform/apple/Source/Social Plugins/FacebookSDK/FacebookSDK.framework/FacebookSDK, file was built for unsupported file format ( 0x6c 0x69 0x6e 0x6b 0x20 0x2e 0x2f 0x56 0x65 0x72 0x73 0x69 0x6f 0x6e 0x73 0x2f ) which is not the architecture being linked (armv7): ../../platform/apple/Source/Social Plugins/FacebookSDK/FacebookSDK.framework/FacebookSDK

Solution Steps
--------------

1. After you copy the files to your Mac System
2. Enter the folder: platform\apple\Source\Social Plugins\FacebookSDK
3. Entirely delete the item: FacebookSDK.framework
4. Double click the file: FacebookSDK.framework.zip
5. This will extract a new uncorrupted copy of the folder to your Mac System
6. Compile your AppGameKit iOS apps as normal
"

Appify Media - http://www.appifymedia.com
SopiSoft Digital Entertainment - http://www.sopisoft.com
fallen one
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Mar 2013 01:30
Its been a while since I looked at AppGameKit, can it display a web page yet?

xCept
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Mar 2013 01:54 Edited at: 26th Mar 2013 01:55
Quote: "Its been a while since I looked at AppGameKit, can it display a web page yet?"

Not within the app directly, but you can still pull up any page in the default browser using OpenBrowser().
Ancient Lady
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Mar 2013 16:49
I just tried compiling the VS2010 Windows template.

First, the Core.cpp file still had the include for atlimage.h, which is not in the basic VS setup and also not included in previous working templates (removed from original files to make templates work).

Since 'Use of ATL' is set to 'Not Using ATL', removing the include was the way to go.

The Debug config had '%(IgnoreSpecificDefaultLibraris)' in the 'Ignore Specific Default Libraries' field and the Release config had nothing. It was necessary to replace the variable with 'atlsd' and add 'atls' (in Release) to get past the 'cannot open file atls...' linker error.

I had to update the VC++ Directories->Library Directories to include the Direct X SDK.

Then I had to update the 'Additional Dependencies' in both configurations to include 'dxguid.lib;locationapi.lib;Quartz.lib' to get the Debug to compile and link. And I had to add 'Wininit.lib' in the Release version as well.

I did everything possible to get the Release build to link (it compiles fine). I made sure the configuration was consistent with the working v1088 template and still could not get it to link. The errors (included below) appear to indicate an issue with the VS2010 Release AppGameKit library (they are the same ones we saw when the VS2010 library had not been created and people were using the VS2008 versions with VS2010). I tried linking to the VS2008 library and got the exact same set of errors. So, I think the issue is the AppGameKit VS2010 library is not correct.

Cheers,
Ancient Lady
Ancient Lady
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Mar 2013 17:17
I was able to get both the iOS and Mac templates to work right 'out of the box'. And I was able to create a working v1089 iOS Player.

There are no templates for Android Tier 2. And the IDE/platform/android/jni/armeabi and armeabi-v7a directories are empty (no libAGKAndroid.a). And there is no jni directory at all in the interpreter_android and interpreter_android_prebuilt directories.

So I cannot even begin to create a Tier 2 template. And I cannot create my own Android Player (if I wanted to).

Since I continue to test against old versions, to see if something worked before that doesn't now, being able to create a Player with a package name that doesn't conflict with other Players is important. And I won't be able to use the Eclipse debugger if I need to find why something doesn't work.

Cheers,
Ancient Lady
lilpissywilly
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Mar 2013 17:48 Edited at: 26th Mar 2013 17:51
Is SetSpriteShapeBox like it's supposed to be? I know it wasn't right before if you changed offset but now it seems to be off if you don't change offset?

Example: (using percentage system)

I would expect this to produce a rectangle lying outside of normal view with its bottom most facet creating a barrier at the top of the screen starting from top-left, with viewoffset set at default.

However the shape is created towards the right and down, seeming like the shape is created assuming the offset is in the middle of the shape.

Is this correct? If so I'll go back and change code for all of these instances

EDIT: This is fixed by adding "SetSpriteOffset(ID, 0, 0)" first. Does this mean all sprites are automatically offset at the middle now?

My hovercraft is full of eels
Paul Johnston
TGC Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Mar 2013 18:09 Edited at: 26th Mar 2013 18:12
Thanks for the walkthrough on the VS2010 issues, I've made the necessary changes.

Quote: "There are no templates for Android Tier 2"

There is a template in IDE/apps/template_android

Quote: " the IDE/platform/android/jni/armeabi and armeabi-v7a directories are empty"

They were never used, the AppGameKit libs are actually held inside the project folder itself, IDE/apps/template_android/jni/armeabi

Quote: "And there is no jni directory at all in the interpreter_android and interpreter_android_prebuilt directories"

This is because they no longer need compiling with the NDK, just import the project into eclipse and supply it with a media folder with a bytecode.byc and eclipse will do the rest.

interpreter_android is to compile the player, interpreter_android_prebuilt is to build an app out of a bytecode file.

Quote: "This is fixed by adding "SetSpriteOffset(ID, 0, 0)" first. Does this mean all sprites are automatically offset at the middle now?"

The offset being in the middle has always been the case, it was SetSpriteShapeBox that was broken.
Ancient Lady
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Mar 2013 18:37
Quote: "There is a template in IDE/apps/template_android"

Ooops, my bad.

I inadvertently deleted that from my Android setup when deleting the iOS/Mac/Windows ones.

Sorry about that.

But I still cannot get the Windows template to compile in VS2010 Express. It looks like the library is not quite right.

Cheers,
Ancient Lady
Ancient Lady
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Mar 2013 19:00
After restoring the improperly deleted directory and importing Facebook and then the template, I got it running on my Android device.

Cool!

Now, let's see how it handles my WIP........

Cheers,
Ancient Lady
Santman
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Mar 2013 19:28 Edited at: 26th Mar 2013 19:50
Hey Paul,

Is this one good to go with IAP for Android functional now? I'm currently installing it, but just thought I'd ask in advance.

EDIT: Initial run on my app, keyboard input on Samsung Note 2 killed the app and the phone totally when the back/cancel hardware key was pressed.

EDIT: No problem on my tablet, but tried the phone again and same problem, keyboard froze and when the home button is pressed the player vanishes but the keyboard remains and nothing on the screen responds, phone had to be restarted. Device incompatibility?

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-01 00:48:13
Your offset time is: 2024-05-01 00:48:13