Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / Errors building 108b9 IOS Interpreter

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi everyone,

I'm finally making the jump over to Tier 2 and I'm having some trouble getting the AppGameKit Interpreter to build on my iMac. I've spent the night reading and learning and I've managed to get the half a dozen error message down to one:

Library not found for -lGoogleAdMobAds

I can find the ".a" file in the 1076 install files but not in 108b9 ones.

I've search through the forums but haven't dug up anything useful so I'm so very sorry to have to burden you all with another build error, I'm sure the problem here is between the chair and the keyboard.

Thanks in advance,

Tim C
Ancient Lady
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Apr 2013 16:29 Edited at: 1st Apr 2013 16:58
Are you trying to compile for the Mac or iOS?

Did you copy over the entire IDE directory to your iMac?

The" IDE/platform/apple/Source/Social Plugins" directory has the google stuff for iOS.

But, I cannot find it for the Mac (unless it is supposed to use the same ones). And it is the same setup as for v1088.

I haven't tried to compile the templates for v1089 in the Mac or iOS environments, yet.

EDIT: I just tried the iOS and Mac v1089 templates and both built and ran just fine.

Cheers,
Ancient Lady
AGK Community Tester and AppGameKit Master

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-05 23:10:16
Your offset time is: 2024-05-05 23:10:16