Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / Sticky thread overload (clean-up maybe)?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Apr 2013 01:09 Edited at: 18th Apr 2013 01:30
There are now at least 15 stickied threads in this board, taking up a sizable chunk of the first page and making it a bit cumbersome to scroll each time we want to see any new posts. I was just wondering if maybe some of these threads could be pulled down and instead referenced from a single stickied thread instead. BatVink had created a thread for this very purpose but nothing has been added to it in over half a year.

A couple suggestions and observations:

- Daniel's "Building an Android App with App Game Kit" 2hr video and thread from last June is now largely outdated, and the process has been greatly simplified in recent beta releases so much of what is covered in the video is no longer necessary.

- The two stickied threads for two different AppGameKit books could probably be merged into a single thread with details about both.

- I wouldn't mind a single "Resources" thread, or a section under BatVink's thread, that could link to the community Wiki, the useful functions, and the snippets threads all in one. However there may be visibility benefits to keeping these threads separate and stickied, I suppose.

Edit: I made myself a small Greasemonkey script that allows me to hide all or some stickies from the forum, so this isn't a problem for me at all but still may be worth discussion.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-01 11:34:57
Your offset time is: 2024-05-01 11:34:57