Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / Just wanted to say

Author
User Banned
Posted: 16th Jun 2013 10:35
i love you guys you are great.

this community rock
AGK is well priced not like other engines or SDKs

you help alot
and somehow i just dont get why people are stuck with Unity or UDK or whatever...
when i speak to people about AppGameKit they just dont want to listen since everyone else is using Unity...

how come AppGameKit is not the first in line? cant wait for Nano 1.23 (Working Title) to come out ... be aware once its out alot of people from israel will come and look what AppGameKit is all about.

xGEKKOx
AGK Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jun 2013 23:01
Tgc team deserve our friendship. As i remember they work since much year, and their forum was always full of friends that loved to help, sincethe dark basic time and before.
I think they are doing a good work, and more of us use their product than better will be their coding.
Go tcg go!

Long life to Steve!
Naphier
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Jun 2013 16:02
Quote: "since the dark basic time and before"

Sounds like a line from a post apocalyptic movie

Just wanted to also say. AppGameKit and DBpro have really changed my life. I have a rudimentary understanding of C++ and could never have made games without TGC. It would have been too time consuming for me to learn java and other development solutions are nowhere near as accessible.
I currently am working on game development full time and have very high hopes for my next game. This would not have been attainable without AGK. Thank you for helping make my dreams reality.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-07 10:12:21
Your offset time is: 2024-05-07 10:12:21