Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / ANIMER - v2.0 to be Released Soon -- This is Cool Stuff

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Sep 2013 18:10
Hi SOLO DESIGN

ad.1. It can be a custom skeleton.

ad.2. You have to create the FPE file yourself. You can see it in one of the video tutorial.

ad.3. Yes, Animer can do this.

You can try this all in trial version of Animer. First open and save your DirectX models in Mender.
If you will have problems - let me know, I'll try to help.

Rafhalzer

ANIMER - Character Animations Editor.
Edit and create your own animations of FPSC characters.
Supports DirectX and DBO formats.
Rafhalzer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Oct 2013 13:58
Hi all,

ANIMER is updated to version 2.1.
Now, it is in full screen mode.
I also added the feature of recovery a content after the computer goes into sleep mode or screen saver is activated.

Rafhalzer

Duffer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Nov 2013 22:09
@ Rafhalzer and Flatlander,

Can you import BVH animations from Poser 3-6? That would be damned useful.... ?

a long time dabbler with DBC and DBPro with no actual talent but lots of enthusiasm...
Rafhalzer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Nov 2013 09:51
@ Duffer

Yes, no problem

Rafhalzer

Duffer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Nov 2013 11:17 Edited at: 3rd Nov 2013 11:34
@ Rafhalzer,

Thanks for coming back so quickly. I own Animer but havent really started to explore all it's capabilities, yet.

I've watched the tutorial on BVH but With Poser 3/6 the limbs are different? though - so how do you import the animations? It would just be so darn helpful to import BVH from Poser.. the walking cycles and running cycles (and limping!) you can generate are so much more natural/fluid.

Another question - are there any stock-in-trade fantasy-style animations (ie. reaching for arrow, firing bow, casting spell, swinging one handed weapon, two handed weapon, staff, using shield)???

a long time dabbler with DBC and DBPro with no actual talent but lots of enthusiasm...
Rafhalzer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Nov 2013 14:12
@ Duffer

The limbs structure doesn't matter.
If you import BVH, you can attach (assign) any limb of the imported structure to any limb of the character structure. So, the animation of the limb is importing to the limb that you have chosen. If the imported structure has a different number of limbs than the character structure, you don't have to assign all the limbs - only those that you need.

Quote: "Another question - are there any stock-in-trade fantasy-style animations (ie. reaching for arrow, firing bow, casting spell, swinging one handed weapon, two handed weapon, staff, using shield)???"

Sorry, but I really don't know

Rafhalzer

pianodavy
Years of Service
User Offline
I have Vista Ultimate on an XPS Dell. Animer was working fine for about 20 minutes then started shutting off everytime I went to save the file in either format. It also shut off sometimes when I textured this simple .x file.
I ran it as administrater, ran it in compatibility for xpsp2. No luck, still shutting off and wont save. The weird thing is, None of the .exe files it has can be included in my DEP exclusion list - there is no warning - it simply wont go in. I tried to see if I could put other .exe files in the DEP exclusion list and there was no problem. Anybody know why? I really want this program to work.

davy wuz here

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-02 19:11:06
Your offset time is: 2024-05-02 19:11:06