Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / Question for Cliff Mellangard

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Jul 2013 23:03 Edited at: 8th Jul 2013 15:13
Hi,

- I understand if the Moderators decide to delete this topic, but please understand that I created it as Cliff doesn't list any contact information and it's important to me that I only use his code should he express his blessing in doing so.

I simply wanted to ask if I could use the code you have shared through this forum within my own projects?

Of course I would credit you in any revelvant games that I create.

I wanted to ask now as I have been working on a DBP FPS that I am developing as a commercial title, and had used your excellent "Rolfenstein" map editor as the basis for my own editor.

I have also backed the AGK2 Kickstarter and am keen to toy with any example code I come across!

Regards,
Pip.
Cliff Mellangard 3DEGS
Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Jul 2013 00:38 Edited at: 4th Jul 2013 00:56
All source code i post that i dont specify that you cant use are free to use as you please

I more or less do most of my Projects to kill some spare time .

I remember rolfensten as a small code sample ?

I have released a bunch of stuff for agk that also is free to use as you please.

I dont care if you earn some Money on them.

Any credit is very apretiated and may make me continou to share the most of my work later on

Alot of my early agk samples neads to be adjusted to various agk bug fixes they have done after i released them

Cheers.

ps.....
Now i remembered

http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=133938&b=8
This is extremely simple and easy to do in agk

Android 2.3 , ZTE Skate , 480x800 , 800 mhz , Samsung Galaxy Y , 240x320 , 832 mhz , Sony ericson arc 480x854 , 1 ghz
Android 4.0 , Dmtech 3g 9738B , 1024x768 , 9.7 inches , 1.2 ghz
DARKHALO2K
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Jul 2013 15:25
Hi Cliff,

Thank you so much for replying, and for the use of your code.

It's because of generous coders such as yourself that I'm able to do what I love and develop video games, and that means a lot to me.

I will absolutely credit you in all relevent titles, and am keen to study your AppGameKit snippets.

Again, many thanks.

All the best,
Pip.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-04 05:02:27
Your offset time is: 2024-05-04 05:02:27