Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

2D All the way! / [LOCKED] Need help plz!!!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi i was wondering if anyone could help me. I'm trying to make a 2d shooter/platform game but have no idea to go about it plz could someone help me. Give me a temlpate to alter would be handy or better yet teach me.
or>>> it would be brilliant if someone would like to team uo with me cause i prefer to design and create games rather than programming them.
so any info would be a big help.
thnx
will
Medicine Soup
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Nov 2003 04:07
not doing your own code is rather frowned upon, but I would be willing to teach you what I know (which is far from everything there is to know about DB, but it is probably adiqate) I would also be willing to team up with you because I like programming games but I can't make graphics worth beans. If you can get the graphics I can probably do the code for a 2d platform.

medicinesoup@yahoo.com
John H
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Nov 2003 04:48
This forum is NOT for team requests. There is a special forum for that called...Team Requests. Alter your request a bit (add more detail) and go post there.

Locked.

RPGamer

Dont forget to Join the Forums!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-02 03:51:20
Your offset time is: 2024-05-02 03:51:20