Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / [LOCKED] [Work in Progress] Fantasy PackĀ³ (Lyliettes Library)

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jul 2013 05:30 Edited at: 16th Jul 2013 05:38

Vampire Library and Lair Pack

Quote: "Leave it to wolf to make shaders look tolerable in fpsc"

-Bugsy

Hi!

Welcome to the work in progress thread for my new pack!

What is it?

This pack will include assets to create a noble Library, with decoration, furniture, statuettes, candles, books, paintings and whatever else I may come up with. The whole nine yards, as the americans say.

It will however also include a set of props to create a secret vampire lair. With a lot of gothic, fantasy, eeriee stuff.

As I first started this pack I wanted it to be an entire mansion with a really big vampire throne room underneath it but decided that that was way out of proportion as I made a list of stuff I want to be in it. This is what I work in right now.

What to expect?

* The assets are finer and better crafted than they where in previous packs. Textures are better made aswell...with more effort and dedication.

* The assets are less polyeffective than in previous packs. Some things are rather detailed. If an object has an elevated poly count that might drain your systems performance, I'll add a little "HP" to its editor-thumbnail.

* There might be segments and characters in this pack but I will only show these if they are ready and up'n'running in FPSC to avoid disappointing people that where looking forward to them if I dont get them working before release.

* These assets use shadereffects that can be purchased by buying Modelpack 38 They will of course work as a standalone pack without the shaders.

* This pack will be sold! I am well aware that the demographic who will buy this is not as big as the one for a horror or scifi related pack but I really want to make this pack. The price will be between 20 or 25 USD for the whole pack. Depending on final content of course.

Screenshots and Media

Decorative Bookcase Variations.

A deco table with subtle specular mapping. 2 small Wooden Pillars. 1 with marble floor if you want to use it on a non-wooden floor.
Detailprop: Pictureframe.

The lines on the specularmap of the portrait simulate the canvas reflecting in the light. Its a subtle effect I noticed in a AAA Game years ago and then fell in love with it. Now its in FPSC thanks to Bond1

(Its an effect that reflects and follows the players camera for thos who dont know.)

The pictures and paintings will be made to imply vampires without being too obvious. This allows you to use them for other fantasy things or non-fantasy projects.

Paintings with 3D Frames
Globe

Lensflarez!!! (sorry!)

List of not included media shown in FPSC screenshots

* Segments by Bond1 (metro theater pack) Doomster (Doomsters Segmentpack2esperation)

*Window by me (Catathrenia *unreleased)

*Curtains by The Cosmic Prophet (Dark City Pack)

*Small Statuette (Underused stock prop (ww2 items)

*Bust (Bond1s metro theater pack)

Alright then

Feedback, Comments, Suggestions and Criticism is welcome and, as always, warmly desired

Have a nice day!

-Wolf

http://www.serygalacaffeine.com
Without struggle,no progress and no result.Every breaking of habit produces a change in the machine.
PixelF
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jul 2013 05:45
This is exactly what I was looking for!
Great work like always

www.pixeleater.me
Register now to become a reasonably intelligent human being!
Soviet176
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jul 2013 05:45
Actually, I can't wait. You can count on another purchase from me. Thank you for continuing these awesome packs wolf and I can't wait to see more in the future! But first thing is first, please take the money I am throwing at the keyboard.

michael x
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jul 2013 06:14
I cant believe it another pack already. wow when do you sleep? lol. how about a vacuum cleaner model. above that this is cool.

more than what meets the eye

Welcome to SciFi Summer
elbow
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi Wolf

I'm in - looks really good so far.

Eugene
Gryx
Years of Service
User Offline
Looks phenomenal! I really, really dig those bookcases!

Win 7 64bit, i7-3832 processor, 16GB Ram, 2 GeForce GTX 660's.
Wolf
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Jul 2013 18:36
Thanks for the fast and positive feedback! Already 5 people interested in a pack I thought to attract less crowd. Thats certainly highly motivating

@PixelF:
Quote: "This is exactly what I was looking for! "
I know I figured you might need some more shelves and furniture items after I checked out your Alpha Demo.

@Soviet176
Quote: "Actually, I can't wait. You can count on another purchase from me. Thank you for continuing these awesome packs wolf and I can't wait to see more in the future! But first thing is first, please take the money I am throwing at the keyboard.
"

Its a lot of fun to make these packs so I dont quit it anytime soon. Glad that you are interested!! I estimate this being out for purchase end of the summer or even earlier. But then again, I cant tell for sure

@Michaelx:
Quote: " I cant believe it another pack already. wow when do you sleep?"
I can model very fast it seems. People are always impressed when I model something in real time while skyping. Depending on complexity of the mesh of course.

As far as my sleep goes: In the summer I can sleep a lot! When I have an open day it occasionally happened that I slept until early evening. Anyone I ever had a longer lasting relationship with could tell you how annoying this can be.
In the winter I tend to get up at 3AM already. I have these phases from one extreme in another and try to have a steady "biological clock" but haven't mastered it yet. Anyone I ever had a longer lasting relationship with could tell you how annoying this can be.
But I digress

Quote: " how about a vacuum cleaner model."

Hmm! That doesnt fit the timeperiod I aim for. Its supposed to be more fantasyish late middleages, early rennaissance. That sorta thing. Besides: I dont like Vacuum cleaners and you just reminded me that I have to vacuum.

@elbow:
Quote: "I'm in - looks really good so far."

Good to know! Thank you!

@Gryx: Welcome to the forums!

Quote: "Looks phenomenal! I really, really dig those bookcases!"

Thank you! They have been a pain in the backside to texture, I can tell you that

-Wolf

Without struggle,no progress and no result.Every breaking of habit produces a change in the machine.
michael x
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Jul 2013 01:18
Quote: " I dont like Vacuum cleaners and you just reminded me that I have to vacuum"

lol you are too much wolf.

Welcome to SciFi Summer
PixelF
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Jul 2013 08:14
Quote: "I know I figured you might need some more shelves and furniture items after I checked out your Alpha Demo."

www.pixeleater.me
Register now to become a reasonably intelligent human being!
Wolf
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Jul 2013 14:34 Edited at: 18th Jul 2013 14:34
Quote: "lol you are too much wolf."

Update

I made a set of candleholders to light your scenes. I'll admit, these are more detailed and therefore slightly more polygon heavy than your average lighting object, therefore they add more to the scenery than a primitive lowpoly candle or torchobject.

I just hope reloaded has a fast and easy way to place little flames.

The classic silver candleholder looks good with any kind of specular or gloss shader!

I also made these marble statuettes to class up your scenery. A static-specular shader lets them reflect and react to light in a most... well..."non-fpsc" way. I really like these!

The central image in the rendered shot uses no normalmap. The generated normalmap I used was nonbeneficial to the look. It looks a lot more like it does in FPSC and better without the fake bumpyness anyway

I also didnt delete the testmap this time! That saves me some time.

Screenshots

I'm pretty sure I'll make a little game in this visual style one reloaded is out.

-Wolf

There is nothing outside of yourself that can ever enable you to get stronger. Everything is within. Everything exists. Seek nothing outside of yourself.
Corno_1
Years of Service
User Offline
I came back from my holidays and find another beautiful pack from you! Very nice.
I find the shader on the statue(last screenshot) a little bit unrealistic, because mamor is always smooth. ThatĀ“s of course my opinion.

Even I am not a library fan you surprise me again and again

Keep up the good work

Corno_1

http://cornofpsc.webs.com/
I know that Corno has a lot of translations. If you find one sent me a mail
Wolf
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Jul 2013 17:47
Thanks Corno! Hope you had a nice vacation!

Quote: "a little bit unrealistic, because mamor is always smooth. ThatĀ“s of course my opinion.
"

Thats not your opinion, Marmor is smooth. Its a mistake really, I mentioned that in the description.

-Wolf

There is nothing outside of yourself that can ever enable you to get stronger. Everything is within. Everything exists. Seek nothing outside of yourself.
unimansoftent
Years of Service
User Offline
Wow, reminds me of castlevania.

Wolf, how about creating the "Larry" demoness character?.

It is a little doubt, greetings my friend.

independent game developer - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7YnZCd-CEggJJXzZ-V5y-A
Lafette
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi ...
The things look very good. Have you come to the Biedermeier?

mfLg
Wolf
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Jul 2013 16:25
Quote: "Wolf, how about creating the "Larry" demoness character?."

I couldnt, I have no way for animating the wings. Sorry

@Lafette: Thank you!

Quote: " Have you come to the Biedermeier?"

I just googled that You mean the antique shop? No, haven't been in one of these.

Cosmic Prophet
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Jul 2013 19:14 Edited at: 22nd Jul 2013 22:18
Quote: "I just hope reloaded has a fast and easy way to place little flames."

Why dont you just add a flame decal to the model in the .fpe? that way you don't have to place it.

Like this....

This is a dynamic entity with the flame decal assigned to the model so you just place the object, and the decal is set in place for you.

And since I'm really liking this stuff, Here's the Cosmic Candle files. You can change, and add on to the script to add sound, or whatever. You'll note that the model is off center in the Milkshape file. this position compensates for the faceforward effect of the flame decal used.

You can move the flame decal position in the decal spec. And with a little tweaking you can get the effects to display where you want it, in relation to the entity.

This setup can be used for any dynamic entity, with any decal. like sparks on machinery, or fire in a grill, etc. This even works with animated entities.

And of course you can move the entity around without having to worry about positioning your decals.

Thanks Wolf, I have a feeling you'll come up with some cool ideas for stuff with this little trick. Hurry and get these done, so I can play with them.

Download---------------->

Back from the Wasteland.

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Wolf
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Jul 2013 16:16
Hey cosmic!

Quote: "And since I'm really liking this stuff,"

Thank you!!

Quote: "This setup can be used for any dynamic entity, with any decal. like sparks on machinery, or fire in a grill, etc. This even works with animated entities. "

I didnt know that was possible! Thanks for pointing it out. I'll look into it. Your help is much appreciated and I see if I can come up with something cool with this.

Quote: " Hurry and get these done, so I can play with them. "

That might take a while, I want to add a lot more to this pack.

I have a little update too:

An ovale painting with 3D Frame. I saw that was available on CGT so I made a model of it.

A chandelier! Its kind off camouflaged in this screenshot, but therefore I have a render:

It has candles, but can be easily adjusted to look like it has lightbulbs. (you'd need to know modeling basics for that though)

Unlike former hanging light-objects, this one has a detailed rope and not just a unicolor textured string:

I also started to make assets for the Lair part of the pack.
So far I have some architectural stuff, an altar, an arkane enchanter, a torch pillar and a piece of cloth for some vampire emblem. I only have the torch and enchanter textured and in FPSC though:

The arkane enchanter is obviously inspired by skyrim, but hey! It was one of the first things that came to my mind while thinking about what to have in a hidden vampire lair.

Here is the render:

You can see that I made it semi-believable. It has some witchy looking stuff going on with the pentagram, the moonphases (no full moon though...no space ... the circle around the pentagram with the little gemstones is the full moon! There you have it) and the blue (and glowing) scribbles.

You should be able to use it in fantasy and horrorgames alike. You might need to change the colors for a horror game though.

As you can see, the torch pillar has some minor details and decor but remains largely saving in polycount. Its a mid-poly prop!
If you look close, I engraved some writing and symbols in the metalholders.

Thanks for taking a look! Comments are welcome

-Wolf

Willow
3D Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Jul 2013 19:49
Wolf this is looking GREAT! I can hardly wait until this is released, I GOT to have that alter. Just Beautiful!

Wolf
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Jul 2013 16:21 Edited at: 27th Jul 2013 16:22
@Willow: Thank you!! The pack will have one more Altar once its done by the way Glad you like it.

Now, here is a little update:

Some decorative Pillars with many carvings and details for your vampire/demon lair, castle, temple, bathroom. Whatever it is you are designing. The bats on it implie vampires without being too obvious, hindering using it in other games

There is also a version without the spikes.

Some cloth with Vampire Clan Symbols and one without any symbol at all. They have a stake to be put into the ground, hence being free standing, but you can also place them on a wall.

Thanks for taking a look!

Comments are much appreciated.
Hope you all survive the heatwave...if you have one where you live

-Wolf

Corno_1
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "Hope you all survive the heatwave"

Yes, in a dark corner in my cellar

Of course everything you have done looks beautiful, but I always say this so I criticize on a high level:

- your pillar should be more smooth. Your texture hide this, but in fpsc it is visible. And I also not think that the polycount raise disproportionate if you do this.
- your flag should be smooth, if it is not animated. A flag which hangs on a straight plank can not have waves, can it?

This is no offence and I also hope you not seeing this so. My critic is like a critic for the game "the last of us". It is nearly perfect, but just nearly!

http://cornofpsc.webs.com/
I know that Corno has a lot of translations. If you find one sent me a mail
rolfy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Jul 2013 21:37 Edited at: 27th Jul 2013 21:43
Coming along nicely Wolf.
The pillars could maybe use a little more division on cylinder parts as said (if you intended them to be smooth and round, if they are octagonal then you got it fine). I don't agree with the flags hanging straight, it would for one make them look more like painted boards than flags and any how unless hung by an expert and brand new they are going to fold over like that. The fact the fringe at the bottom is slightly frayed suggests they are old and after even a short time they would hang just as you have them, besides, what happened to artistic license

The specular on the pillars may be a little high
Shadow man
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Jul 2013 04:01
Very nice work young sir. If you carry on like this, I don't think it will be long before a AAA game company will be contacting you with an offer of a job.
unimansoftent
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "I couldnt, I have no way for animating the wings. Sorry "

Sorry for the late response, what if you ask Rolfy helps to animate the character? he created the model pack "hellbound demons" is a small suggestion, greetings my friend.

independent game developer - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7YnZCd-CEggJJXzZ-V5y-A
Wolf
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Aug 2013 13:58
@Corno_1:
Quote: "everything you have done looks beautiful"

Thank you!

Quote: "
- your pillar should be more smooth. Your texture hide this, but in fpsc it is visible. And I also not think that the polycount raise disproportionate if you do this."

Actually, the texture apparently doesnt hide this. Simply because this is the smoothest pillar I have ever done. All the cylinders have 12 sides. I'll revise the UV. Maybe its the shader. We'll see.

Quote: "A flag which hangs on a straight plank can not have waves, can it?"

Well, yes it does actually. After a while it starts to get these "waves". If you take a close look, there are some weights and a asymmetric cut on the bottom so its supposed to be older. I leave them this way

Quote: "
This is no offence and I also hope you not seeing this so. My critic is like a critic for the game "the last of us". It is nearly perfect, but just nearly!"

No no! I really appreciate the input. My pack is far from perfect, thats for sure

@rolfy:
Quote: "Coming along nicely Wolf."

Thank you!

Quote: "The pillars could maybe use a little more division on cylinder parts as said (if you intended them to be smooth and round, if they are octagonal then you got it fine). "

As mentioned above: Of all the clyinders I have done, these have the most sides. It must be something that went wrong with the UVmapping. I see where I screwed up and fix it before release

Quote: "The specular on the pillars may be a little high"

True! I wouldn't use them like this in one of my games. Not my style. But...well, I do know that a lot of FPSC users love it shiny and glossy.

So! I'll be fixing the pillars and then post an update later on.
@Shadow Man:
Quote: "Very nice work young sir."

Thank you!

Quote: " If you carry on like this, I don't think it will be long before a AAA game company will be contacting you with an offer of a job. "

Thats a huge compliment! But I'm fully aware that I play in a different league than AAA modelers but I must say that I am happy myself with how I advanced lately.

@unimansoftent:

Quote: "what if you ask Rolfy helps to animate the character? he created the model pack "hellbound demons" is a small suggestion, greetings my friend."

Its unlike me to dump such a large amount of rather annoying work on someone just because I cant do it. Animating and rigging a model takes time and isnt all that interesting so I'd hate to ask rolfy.

-Wolf

Wolf
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Aug 2013 13:42

Small Update

Its been a while since I posted something useful here, so here is a little update. Some altartables for the "lair" aspect of the pack.
It comes with 3 texture variations and specular maps.

The head uses the exact same texture as the marble it "grows out" of so it might look substandart if you make a game without any lighting. ...but then again a game without any lighting looks substandart anyway. (Its actually from a char for kshatriya, but its likely that we (bugsy and I) will never use that one)

The next update will focus on the "library" aspect of the pack again.

-Wolf

Johnski
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Aug 2013 16:11
This is amazing as always wolf! This would be perfect in my horror game

Illusion
Years of Service
User Offline
It's all looking amazing, love the new altertable especially!

New account, have been around for a while!
Wolf
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Aug 2013 01:44
Thanks a lot guys! I appreciate it.

Quote: "This would be perfect in my horror game"

I want to sell it as an official MP, so there won't be one of my fancy licenses that exclude zombie games I'll make some more horror-compatible assets for the "lair" part of the pack later on.

I'm currently working on an irritating and timeconsuming set of bookshelves. I'm certainly not doing this particular type of model again after I'm done with this one, I can tell you that. Too many annoyingly placed UVs and too much small stuff.
The pack will have a total of 3 different bookcase sets.

I'll be making a little video aswell where I show you a sample level with some of the stuff I already made so you can take a look at them up close.

More to come

-Wolf

Metal Devil123
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Aug 2013 19:32
Quote: "Lensflarez!!! (sorry!)"

Sorry? Who say they're sorry for lens flare? If there's a person who doesn't like lens flare, I have no faith in humanity anymore.

Aaaanyways; These are your best models by far. They win over anything I've seen (not limited to your stuff) in quite some time. But that is expected from you. Damn you, why can't you suck at something!

Wolf
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Aug 2013 00:15
Quote: "Sorry? Who say they're sorry for lens flare?"

Its because a lot of kids add them to really bad artwork on deviantart or their bathroom-selfshots. Thats why they came "out of style" on the interwebs a little

Quote: "These are your best models by far. They win over anything I've seen (not limited to your stuff) in quite some time. "

Thanks a lot! Much appreciated.

Quote: "Damn you, why can't you suck at something!"

Well...I really blow at math.

Update

My cat has conquered my computerdesk and urges me to quit typing and pet her instead so I keep this brief. New shelves!

There are 4 bookcase variations and 4 wallshelve variations.
The additional decorative items are some bottles with...potions or whatever you want. 3 tourmaline gemstones and a crystal ball aswell as a decorative blade.

The blade and gemstones are also included as standalone objects.

Here are some renders:

Some of the lesser stuff:

Thanks for taking a look!!
I'm looking forward to your feedback

-Wolf

Metal Devil123
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Aug 2013 11:50
Quote: "Well...I really blow at math."

I obviously mean anything that REALLY matters, like video games and such.

The shelves, books and all the new stuff (including the badass sword) look amazing. Two enthusiastic thumbs up!

Wolf
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Aug 2013 20:35
Quote: "I obviously mean anything that REALLY matters, like video games and such."

In this case...one of the subsequent problems with low math skills are low coding skills. Thats what keeps me out of the really big engines . That and the workload.

Quote: "The shelves, books and all the new stuff (including the badass sword) look amazing. Two enthusiastic thumbs up!"

Cool! Glad you like the sword. I actually made it for a "Relikt" knockoff quite a while ago.
Anyway, my date stood me up yesterday so I made a whole bunch of new models! I'll be posting pictures of these soon.

-Wolf

Wolf
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Aug 2013 04:07

Update

Here are the assets I made this weekend! I feel like I'm almost done with the pack. All the assets I initially had in mind for this are done now. I'll probably add some more stuff for the "Lair" part of the pack during the week and then call it a pack
Here is what I got:

Decorative round table with decorative sitting.

There is a version with and without the flamingos...these add to the polycount as you may imagine.

Larger table with decorative carvings.

simple potted plant. I needed this for spyra so I threw it in.

Some renders:

Additional shelve

Feedback is appreciated! I hope you like these

-Wolf

"absurdity has become necessity"
michael x
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Aug 2013 08:32
your work is outstanding.

Welcome to SciFi Summer
Mr Game
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Aug 2013 10:27
Hi, make occultist table

Wolf
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Aug 2013 00:38
Quote: "your work is outstanding."

Thank you Michael! You have been leaving kind feedback to my projects througout the years. I really appreciate it!

Quote: "Hi, make occultist table"

What is "occultist table"? I googled it and haven't found any and I already have that enchanter in the pack. I am always open for suggestions, but I need a little more info. Do you have a picture maybe?

-Wolf

michael x
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Aug 2013 08:29 Edited at: 29th Aug 2013 23:06
I am always amaze at what you can do and appreciate your hard work on making these models. you bring new light to our games and fpsc. you don't just make 3d models you create 3d art in your models that gives life to them. you are like a Renaissance 3d model artist.

you are a great artist wolf and should get payed for your outstanding are work.

Welcome to SciFi Summer
Mr Game
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Aug 2013 18:06
I mean this simple one model: http://tf3dm.com/3d-model/horoscop-table-52119.html

Johnski
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Aug 2013 18:18
You could put in a Ankh. which could be gothic

Wolf
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Aug 2013 17:30
Hey guys!

@MichaelX: Wow! I had no idea you saw me that way. Umm... I dont even know what to say to that! Thanks!

@MrGame: thats really just a round table with a bunch of pseudo-occult scribbling on it. I see if I can easily replicate such symbols and make one...if not, I dont add this to the pack.

@Johnski: Well...there is one on these pillars I present now!
And...you can get a free one here

Update

I made these pillars. One with some sort of throne like seating and one without. These dont fit that well into the packs theme but I think they are a pretty cool addition for anyone who makes a fantasy or far-out horror game and threw them in anyway.

FPSC Screenshots are done rahter sloppy, I know. There are also no shader effects active in them.

Enjoy!

I use this "from cold to warm" lightmapping style a lot in Spyra

Thanks for taking a look! More to come.
The next big Modelpack preview will be Cyberpunk PackĀ²

-Wolf

s4real
VIP Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Awesome work as always wolf just beautiful.

best s4real

Pack ya games with vishnu packer its free. Vishnu game launcher is now released.
Help keep vishnu free by pledging now :- http://vishnu.chipin.com/vishnu
Wolf
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Sep 2013 03:18 Edited at: 15th Sep 2013 04:05
Thank you s4

Alright! I couldn't find sleep so I concluded this pack. I just added a few more small props to round it up and the "occultist table" requested by Mr.Game.

These are a couple of rugs and paintings and a simple, lowpoly background bookcase. I understood that using my higher detailed assets would not allow anyone to make some big fantasie library so I threw this in.

This is it! I iron out some bugs and send this to TGC now.

-Wolf

Disturbing 13
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Sep 2013 06:45
Quote: "This is it! I iron out some bugs and send this to TGC now."

Good deal! Best of luck on sales; you already have one.

Model pack 66-99 high quality items...cheap!!
"Who loves ya baby!"
Wolf
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Sep 2013 23:27 Edited at: 15th Sep 2013 23:34
Awesome! @D13

I'll ask between 10 and 15 EUR

Right now I am checking if the quality of the models is coherent, if not, something might be removed from the pack. Some faces need to be replaced on UVs as there is a white border on the pillars.

I will also remove the bulky .tga files and replace the monstrous autogenerated dds files with optimised lightweight dds files so the pack wont have that much of an impact on the memorycap.

I may or may not make a preview video.

-Wolf

Disturbing 13
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Sep 2013 00:08
Quote: "I may or may not make a preview video."

Pics are great, but a video of the pack in action is a a great tool for more sales.

Model pack 66-99 high quality items...cheap!!
"Who loves ya baby!"
Mr Game
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Sep 2013 11:50
Hi, very nice pack, for fantasy/puzzle/medieval style of games - everyone must have it

Wolf
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Sep 2013 21:24
Quote: "Pics are great, but a video of the pack in action is a a great tool for more sales. "

You are correct! but its also a whole bunch of extra work

Quote: "Hi, very nice pack, for fantasy/puzzle/medieval style of games - everyone must have it"

Thank you! Is that "okkultist table" to your liking?

-Wolf

VindiKator
Years of Service
User Offline
Exactly the kind of style I like (fantasy).
I eagerly await its release.
Wolf
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Sep 2013 23:15
@Vinikator! I aim to get everything ready this weekend.

-Wolf

Mr Game
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Sep 2013 23:24
Yes it is this table, thanks

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-07 14:43:57
Your offset time is: 2024-05-07 14:43:57