Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / [POLL] Some info on the forum coders...

Author
User Banned
Posted: 1st Sep 2013 11:05
ok dudes i think i found a solution!
lets all build an APP that will destroy ASAD regime in syria then build another app to overtake syria.. move to syria and rename it to AppGameKit land TAX free Game development land.

AGL LTFGDL!!! heheh

xGEKKOx
AGK Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Sep 2013 17:33 Edited at: 1st Sep 2013 17:37
Haliop, we have this BLACK BOX since 4 Years, but i disconnected it ahahuahahahu.
In Italy nobody will come to check it, as nobody wanna work.
So every year i do 500Km. (well i really do 500 km, i'm always at pc)

Apple reject politics app.
I already though a thing like this in the past.
Why we don't do a tax app, where do you see where is better to live, or something like that??

Long life to Steve!
Max Tillberg
Years of Service
User Offline
Since I am here at least once a day I guess I can present myself.
- Tier: 1, Basic is the best language ever made.
- I use Paint Shop 9 and that is all.
- I plan to release my games for PC, Android and IOS
- I have published 3 games but none with AGK. The most popular, Warring States for PocketPC, was downloaded at least 300 000 times but that was a long time ago. I have made about 10 other games for a lot of platforms but not released them.
- Some of my games can be found at http://www.tea-game.com/

Sincerely,
Max Tillberg
MarcoBruti
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Sep 2013 22:49
Quote: "I believe we pay about 25-30% of our income in taxes, then we also pay 25% of everything we buy as "VAT". In the end it does not come near 68%"

To be precise, people like me, that are employed for a company, pay about 30-40% of their salary in taxes (including the future pension).
But that's not all. The company pays a similar amount (I think even more), but that is not shown in the payroll. So the total amount of taxes (paid by the worker and by the company) goes up to 60-70%.
For people who run a business on their own (self-employed), they have to pay directly all the due to the state.
Our VAT is now 21%, probably will be raised to 22%.
But even if Swedish people pay more than us, they have high quality services, so what they pay is turnt into value for the citizens.

@george++: I am very proud to have the same face and the same race of Greek (and Spanish) people, but we have done a lot of mistakes in the recent history that lead us to nearly ruin ourselves. We have to imitate some good habits of Northern people, as pay the taxes without evasion, respect the laws, work honestly, respect our environment and, above all, compete for jobs, businesses, etc, without using recommendations or "friendship". You understand what I am saying...

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-03 12:30:25
Your offset time is: 2024-05-03 12:30:25