Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / New tune - Final Boss

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Dec 2013 14:15 Edited at: 10th Dec 2013 15:40
Bit of a quirky dnb romp vaguely telling the tale of an end of boss fight scene, or at least trying to develop that kind of feel. It's my second tune of 2013. Hope a few of you enjoy it. Don't forget to come for me, holy warrior.

Van B
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Dec 2013 15:22
I like it, nice work!

The only thing I'd say is the coin bit is a little cheesy, maybe some filters or something to break up it's brightness - maybe a little distortion to the pitch at parts, if you know what I mean. Sometimes retro stuff is more authentic when it sounds just a little bit broken.

I am the one who knocks...
Fallout
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Dec 2013 15:53
Cheers Van. You are right, it's cheese extraordinare. I don't care, ya see. Some will smile and some will cringe. But I agree, about the filter. I did actually lo-fi it originally to make it sound a bit more like it was coming from a gameboy or something but reverted back for whatever reason I had at the time.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-18 12:38:50
Your offset time is: 2024-05-18 12:38:50