Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / How to Train your Dragon 2

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Dec 2013 01:02 Edited at: 20th Dec 2013 01:02

Just saw the new trailer. The first movie is one of my favorite full CGI movies. And it's one of the very VERY few I enjoyed watching in 3D. I'm really excited about the sequel. I've been watching the show with my kids whenever I get the time.

Zotoaster
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Dec 2013 10:03
I loved the first one, and from the trailer this seems to be at least as good!

"everyone forgets a semi-colon sometimes." - Phaelax
Soyohu
Years of Service
User Offline
CAN'T WAIT !!!!!![img]null[/img]

http://www.google.com
Yodaman Jer
User Banned
Posted: 31st Dec 2013 01:54
Oh man, I'm excited!

I remember watching the first one a few years ago with my (now ex) girlfriend. It was one of our all time favorites, and it still is a favorite of mine. Craig Ferguson being in it just made it that much better!

Check me out on Twitter! Read my blog!
Happy Cheesecake
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Jan 2014 08:30
Really looking forward to this one, I love the first one, and I'm sure the sequel will live up to it. One of my pals mentioned this to me first but I never got around to googling the trailer, glad I got to see it. I'm just interested to see why the Hiccup's mom has been off on an island all this time.

I've seen a few episodes of the show but I'm not much into television. It seems like it stays true to the movie, but I never learned what happened that amputated his leg. I'll have to do some googling on that too I suppose.

The CGI looks really solid in the trailer, it just adds to the overall appeal that much more.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-11 23:31:16
Your offset time is: 2024-05-11 23:31:16