Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / hi, need opinion about work done

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Dec 2013 00:33 Edited at: 8th Feb 2014 04:50
post for delete...
Daniel TGC
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Jan 2014 09:57
I think we sell some wonderful model packs at http://www.thegamecreators.com/?m=view_product&id=2001&page=ModelPacks that'll provide you with some nicer media assets.

Other then that, you need to practice.

It's best to focus on either programming, or CGI work I find. It's hard for any one person to find the time to do both.

I also think you should be using DarkBASIC Professional or AppGameKit, as you can move up to C++ through them. Visual basic is ok, but it's not a very good gaming language in my experience.
Zenon
Years of Service
User Offline
thank you very much (dziękuję - pl.), i will take a look on and ok for searching some tutorial in DBasic, didnt tryed yet. writing and modelin at same time its inconveniance however mayby not totally, 1 - models are in some sense compatible in syle of programming - you know what you need, 2- i've posted searching of 3d modeler and in fact i had to start myself, due to no response

thanks again and succeses in work to you

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-07 21:15:11
Your offset time is: 2024-05-07 21:15:11