Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / Is Windows Phone 8 Supported by AGK

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Jan 2014 14:26
Hi,

Apologies if this has been asked before. I am completely new to the forum and I ended up at the 'Post Forum Message' box when I tried a search. Anyway...

Does AppGameKit support Windows Phone 8 or Windows 8? If not, are there any plans for it to do so?

Kind wishes ~ Patrick

PS - If I am mis-posting or off topic or anything like that, I'd appreciate someone pointing me at a guide so I can use the forum better.

xCept
Years of Service
User Offline
Welcome! AppGameKit supports Windows 8 Desktop applications (but Metro-styled apps for the Windows 8 store is not likely). Some problems arose in 8.1 that have been patched in the latest beta. However, AppGameKit does NOT support Windows 8 Phone and likely won't anytime this year. Windows Phone was one the final stretch goal on the Kickstarter and was not reached, so first priority is to get iOS/Android/Windows/Mac/Blackberry working flawlessly in V2.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-02 14:55:50
Your offset time is: 2024-05-02 14:55:50