Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / FPM to DirectX

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Jan 2014 17:00
Hi I've just got FPS Creator Reloaded and was wondering if there was anyway to export the map and props to a DirectX binary format?

"There are no perfect ideas only perfect intentions"
s4real
VIP Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "Hi I've just got FPS Creator Reloaded and was wondering if there was anyway to export the map and props to a DirectX binary format?"

You be better off asking that question on the reloaded forums this is for classic.

As far as I know there is no way to convert them but the maps can be loaded into different engines for classic, as for reloaded I've not looked into it much.

best s4real

Pack ya games with vishnu packer its free. Vishnu game launcher is now released.
Help keep vishnu free by Donating now :- http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=208057&b=21
Disturbing 13
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Jan 2014 03:32
Right now we don't have the capabilaties of compileing the level for Reloaded. When we do get those abilaties it's possible, (if the structure remains similar to FPSC Classic)to open a level.zip file to get the .dbo wich can be converted in Fragmotion to .x or whatever format you need to work in. This can be done in FPSC Classic as of now but not Reloaded yet.

Model pack 66-99 high quality items...cheap!!
"Who loves ya baby!"

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-06-17 14:11:12
Your offset time is: 2024-06-17 14:11:12