Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / Rust, the game.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Feb 2014 21:35 Edited at: 20th Feb 2014 21:39
Hello everyone, some of you may know about Rust, from the creators of Garrys Mod. I have a server running and I want to invite anyone who has the game to drop by and make your home at my server.

I know a few of you liked the Minecraft server that was ran a while ago, so I though I\\\'d let everyone know I have a Rust server.

The information:

Rust Bears are hosting a 100 slot server with a few game improving plugins. We would like to invite all Rust players to come and check us out. We have a forum for the server so that if you have any questions or just want to chat with players from the server, you can sign up and get in touch.

On joining for your first time (and on every death), you will receive a starter kit to help you survive a little better, this includes:
Stone Hatchet (1), Hunting Bow (1), Arrow (10), Raw Chicken Breast (4), Camp Fire (1), Wood (5), Sleeping Bag (1)

Air drops are active when 15 or more players are online. Admins may also start events if there are a fair number of players online.

We have active admins during the day (GMT), who can help out. If no admins are online please use the forums to post about your concern.

Server name: [UK] RustBears - Wiped 14/02 [PvP/Instacraft/Sleepers]

Server IP: 88.150.159.167:29415

Forum: http://z13.invisionfree.com/RustBears/index.php

Plugins:

/location and Map Autotracking
Auto Starter Kit
AutoMessage
Chat History
Chat Moderation
Death Handler
Door Sharing
Game Time