Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / Moving from blog to twitter, follow for iOS dev stuff

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Mar 2014 21:10
It's been quite a while since I've made a post on the old TGC forums (been checking in regularly though). Some of you may have been following my old blog on iOS development but due to the enormous amount of spam bots clogging up the comments, I've decided to switch things over to Twitter in a more concise, iOS Dev "tips" format of things.

I just wanted to extend the info to these forums in case anyone is interested in following, as I should be starting to get active on Twitter in the next day or two and who knows, I could end up tweeting something you find useful / interesting.

As a bit of background on what I've been doing since I used to frequent these forums, I am now a full-time Senior iOS Developer with several apps under my belt (one of which sporting in excess of 200,000 consistent users), and I've been working with iOS for just over 3 years now.

So, there it is, follow along if you're interested in iOS development, don't if not, you're call! (I'd also love to see who here is working with iOS dev nowadays).

Linkage: @adameisfeld

- RUC' (man has it been a while since I've signed off with that nickname)
BMacZero
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Mar 2014 22:23
Good to hear from you! I've been doing pretty much the same lurking thing . I don't use Twitter much and I'm still into predominantly PC and console development, but I followed you.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-04 12:40:38
Your offset time is: 2024-05-04 12:40:38