Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / Question to AGK V2 Users... The template for android is the same as V1????

Author
AGK Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Mar 2014 01:26
I'm very curious to know the answer to this question....
The template for android AppGameKit V2 is the same as V1????

And if yes, what the hell is AppGameKit V2 so???

Is more easy to develop with T2 AppGameKit V2?

It work with new NDK?

Long life to Steve!
The Zoq2
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Mar 2014 09:51
I haven’t tried V2 but I know that the latest V1 versions work with the latest NDK and I have no issues with them.

Also, I thought you had already managed to build your apps but have issues in them, are you sure it's the templates that's the issue.

You could try setting up everything on linux instead, that was a lot easier for me because you didn't have to go thru the cygwin steps and I think I was able to get my enviroment setup in 2 hours or so.

Say ONE stupid thing and it ends up as a forum signature forever. - Neuro Fuzzy
The Daddy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Mar 2014 10:52
The .so files are Android libraries, much like dll's on windows. They are just compiled code!

The process of building for android is exactly the same for all versions! The only exception is that for Tier 1 the is the web and a stand alone windows app (kindly created by a user whom I cannot remember at the mo) that automates this process. Tier 2 is the same manual build!

www.bitmanip.com
All the juicy you could ever dream of!
xGEKKOx
AGK Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Mar 2014 15:01
The question is another, read again the first post please.

Long life to Steve!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-05 04:21:41
Your offset time is: 2024-05-05 04:21:41