Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / Hawken

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Mar 2014 01:04
I've just discovered this game on Steam and I'm having a blast playing! It's still very early in development, but every update feels like Christmas.

One of the first games I've been able to push my rig with, looks amazing! Hoping this game will hold me over until Star Citizen arrives.

If anyone else plays or wants to team up, my Steam handle:

BMacZero
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Mar 2014 03:37
I've played a bit. I got into it when I was testing out the Rift. It was fun. Using the Rift was cool, but it was really hard to see some critical UI elements (ahem...the crosshair) because of the low resolution.

Maybe I'll play some more now!

greenlig
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Mar 2014 05:42
Oooh, I played this a heap when it first hit. I should get back into it and hook up the Rift! It was a lot of fun.

ZacDuff.com
Quik
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Mar 2014 15:30
It's pretty fun, or atleast one of the better mech gamesout there - might just be because i'm good at it though ^^ Simple enough for me (aside from Mechwarrior..) and fast paced - almost feels a bit more "old school" on the arcady- yet competetive gaming side

It's really fun

Whose eyes are those eyes?

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-27 22:28:20
Your offset time is: 2024-04-27 22:28:20