Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / The Game Creator Store

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Apr 2014 18:45
Did not see any forums based on this topic and I have a question. After learning that 3D Object Animations are not yet implemented into AppGameKit, I really want to start with my 3D Game Apps and have found some resolution to this by using Model2Sprite & SpriteMe to create 2D sprites of my 3D Models. Not the way I wanted to start out but for now my only option as I really want to stick with AGK.

Can purchased models and textures from The Game Creator Store be used in my games without copyright problems?

I also noticed that the newly released items are months old. Is The Game Creator Store still alive?
Paronamixxe
AGK Bronze Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Apr 2014 21:02
Quote: "I also noticed that the newly released items are months old. Is The Game Creator Store still alive?"

Probably not, if it is, it's on its final breaths.

Quote: "Can purchased models and textures from The Game Creator Store be used in my games without copyright problems?"

Dont see why not, otherwise there would be little to no point buying things there. (yes)

cheers

nope.

BatVink
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Apr 2014 22:48
New items are down to the community and modellers. TGC don't make model packs, they sell them on behalf of others.

I know there is a new Store being created right now for FPSC Reloaded.

As for the question regarding the copyright, I'm not sure. I'd like to think it was okay to do so.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-11 18:16:50
Your offset time is: 2024-05-11 18:16:50