Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / Regular AGK Template to Lite Template for iOS

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
If I uploaded an app to the Apple App Store and the App was made with the regular iOS template (the one that includes Facebook, Twitter, etc) and I decided I didn't want that extra stuff included anymore after the app has been on the store for a while.... could I add my AppGameKit code to a Lite template and send the binary as a 2.0 update to the same App? Would that work to rid the program of Twitter and Facebook... by transferring my media to a Lite template and uploading my new binary as an update to my previous app that's already in the store?

Is the update like a new full app that takes the place of the previous app?

Sorry for the noob-ish question, just trying to wrap my head around this... let me know if this doesn't make sense.
xCept
Years of Service
User Offline
As long as you use the same bundle identifier and increase the version number in the info.plist it makes no difference whether the update is a completely different app or not. So, yes you can do that.
Braj
Years of Service
User Offline
Cool, thanks xCept!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-28 10:08:01
Your offset time is: 2024-04-28 10:08:01