Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / [Tier 2]: Here is code for a speech hook system.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th May 2014 23:14 Edited at: 10th May 2014 23:17
Here is a speech hook system I am using for one of my projects. I thought I would share it.

It is pretty basic, but hopefully when I get my two projects finished I will write a more robust one that uses a packer to pack the audio files. I don't know if that is even possible for it to be used in AGK. But I will tackle that if or when I decided to cross that bridge.

For Tier 1 users, I don't know if that will be possible unless AppGameKit allows for the use of .dlls.

For convenience sakes, I have attached the audio files and visual studio 2008 solution.

Joeisms
KG2Entertainment.com

Attachments

Login to view attachments
easter bunny
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: Dota 2
Posted: 15th May 2014 09:05 Edited at: 15th May 2014 09:07
Nice!
It wouldn't be easily possible in T1. Although you might be able to make a T2 build of the T1 player and re-wire some of the commands to use speech hooks... Not sure about that...

Audacia Games - Latest WIP - AUTOMAYTE 2.1, AppGameKit one click deploy to Android
"When you've finished 90% of your game, you only have 90% left"

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-28 09:48:03
Your offset time is: 2024-04-28 09:48:03