Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / I Have A Quick Question

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Are all or some of the fpsc x9 model packs going to be able to carry into Fpsc Reloaded? Or will the only add on content come from the TGC store? Thank you.
Pirate Myke
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th May 2014 16:12 Edited at: 26th May 2014 16:13
You can bring any assets from any model pack into reloaded. Mostly what you need to do is make the _d2 to _d texture, create the _n and _s texture files using a paint program if they do not exist.

Put all the .dds files and the x file and the fpe file and .bmp file for the entity into a folder in the entitybank folder in reloaded. ( 6 files per entity)

Copy one of the reloaded FPE files into that folder. Change the name of the old FPE file till you get the info transferred to the new Reloaded FPE file.

Test in reloaded to see if it works.

Also in the docs directory of reloaded there is a document that explains this also.

Good luck and happy converting.

Not being critical but would be better asking this in the reloaded forum.

Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q6600 @ 2.40GHz, 2400 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s), 4gb RAM, Nvidia gtx660, Windows 7 Pro 64bit
The Next
Web Engineer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th May 2014 16:25
Please use the following forum for FPS Creator Reloaded questions a lot of the users there have had great success transferring FPSC X9 media.

http://fpscrforum.thegamecreators.com/

Windows 7 Pro, Intel i7 3.8 GHz, 16GB DDR3, NVIDIA GTX 780 4GB Superclocked

View the beta TGC forum progress at the url below View beta forum
Wolf
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th May 2014 21:00
Quick answer: Yes, but you'll have to tweak and convert some things aswell as do some adjustments if you want to use reloaded's shaders. It won't be all that challenging, and if you run into problems, you can post here.

-Wolf

"When I contradict myself, I am telling the truth"
"absurdity has become necessity"

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-22 05:41:20
Your offset time is: 2024-05-22 05:41:20