Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / Strange things happening on submitting Apple apps....

Author
AGK Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th May 2014 02:13
Since some days when i submit apps some suggestions appearing in the itunes connect...
For example...
- Sexy Girls
- World Cup
- Princess Rescue Saga

All this words can't be used, you app can be rejected.
Hmmmm....
I don't like this thing from Apple, as one day we will have 0 words to use in the app titles.

Also my Slot Machine "Sexy Girls" censored to "Nice Girls" was rejected 2 times, cause they think there are too many objectionable contents.

I completely changed them with really normal anime girls, and when i say normal, i mean, NORMAL!!!
Just like a 4+ age cartoon.

They rejected anyway. Incredible.

Now i'm doing a war against Apple again.
Every time the reviewer "WSNTME_303" get my apps in review, they get rejected.
(With my server, i can see when they start to review, their IP, their Game Center nick and other infos )

It happened the last year, and happened again now.
Wow, incredible.

Long life to Steve!
Naphier
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th May 2014 02:37
I just heard on the grapevine that they recently implemented keyword blocking too. So if your keywords contain trademarked words like "saga" might be then they will reject. I think they have a very bad idea and are going down a very bad path. Especially since they don't tell you what keywords are allowed! It sounds like they might be doing this to you for the app titles too.
I noticed during my last submission that if I selected "contains frequent violence" then it said it wasn't allowed.

I've always said Apple is just Fisher Price for adults. Now they are out to prove it! Go Android!

xCept
Years of Service
User Offline
It's really silly about the 'Sexy Girls' app rejection because right now in the top 200 in Entertainment I see way more blatant ones like: "Sex Life - 100+ Positions", "Sex Tips - Adult Hot Tips", "400+ Sex Positions", "Rack Stare..."
bjadams
AGK Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
This started sometime ago when everyone started doing Flappy Bird clones. Apple don't want the appstore to get filled with 100000 different versions of slot machines with pictures of sexy girls, or flying birds!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-28 08:04:49
Your offset time is: 2024-04-28 08:04:49