Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Riderless horses missing in Western Pack (model pack 73)

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Jun 2014 14:25
I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this question, but I am having trouble with the Western Pack. There are supposed to be several types of horses, some with riders and some without. No matter if I choose the horse without a rider or with a rider, I get a horse with a rider. I need the horse without the rider. It looks like the .x file for both horses is the same just copied under a different name. How do I obtain the .x for the riderless horse.

Thanks,
Keith
Cosmic Prophet
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Aug 2014 22:21
Originally, the entities shared the same .x file which included the riders, but they were rendered invisible using the alpha channel of the texture set used.

If you are having trouble rendering the transparency in the version of FPSC you are using, I will do a fix for the .x file to remove the rider mesh from the rig.

Back from the Wasteland.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-23 01:19:39
Your offset time is: 2024-05-23 01:19:39