Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / [LOCKED] Banned Your Access Based On Your Browser's Signature

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Its been awhile since I launched FPS Creator (3-4 months). But when I attempted to access the store today I had this awesome message come up. ((See Attached File))

Did a Google search on this message but was unable to find anything.
So I ran the following test.

1.) Removed ABP (Adblock Plus)
2.) Removed Google Chrome, Fire Fox as my browser's. (Kept IE)
3.) Tested the login on my laptop. (Same Message Popup)

So at this point I would assume my account is banned & has nothing to do with my browser? Of course I bought Reloaded this morning and will have the same issue I'm sure.

Attachments

Login to view attachments
The Next
Web Engineer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Jul 2014 23:25 Edited at: 6th Jul 2014 23:43
The TGC store is using a new load balancing/protection system that checks if you have been involved in any unusual/illegal activity online and will block you if it detects you have or if something on your machine presents a threat to the site.

Please contact me directly to sort this issue out at jasonlbrook[att]gmail.com

The service does not block many people so we want to check it out you have most likely done nothing

Windows 7 Pro, Intel i7 3.8 GHz, 16GB DDR3, NVIDIA GTX 780 4GB Superclocked

View the beta TGC forum progress at the url below View beta forum

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-22 07:54:49
Your offset time is: 2024-05-22 07:54:49