Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / A little "noob" help here

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Anyway,I was looking into buying a copy of FPS creator. I know that x10 is not supported anymore,but where can you get x9? I looked all over the internet and can't find any official informaton.

And one more thing,how do you get more than 1 multiplayer map in FPS Creator Classic?

Thank You for your Help!

http://www.mediafire.com/view/2tddxeoa5mqojhk/Half_Life_2_Signature_by_deco1206.png
ncmako
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Jul 2014 19:55
Hi TheSackDude
Quote: "but where can you get x9? I looked all over the internet"

It's available right here at TGC. http://www.thegamecreators.com/?m=view_product&id=2001&page=order
Comes with 9 basic packs to get started
best

You know you're a bad gamer when you're able to run out of infinite lives.
Wolf
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Jul 2014 02:15
Available through TGC as stated above!

Besides, if you want your signature image to show you have to copy the link between the following code:

-Wolf

"When I contradict myself, I am telling the truth"
"absurdity has become necessity"
BradAus
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi all, I tried to post in the intro section however it is locked.

Brad here and new to the software, looking to buy however wanted to ask some questions prior to purchase.

There is the classic release and then there is the reloaded pledge? what one should I get?

Also when I tried to purchase it says it will post the product out, is there a way to pay and download?

Will the mod packs work from classic to reloaded?

Was looking at going for the gold pack however also had the classic pack in the cart as it has some mod packs hence the questions.

Any advise would be great.

Cheers,

Brad
The Big ZK
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Aug 2014 21:36
Hi Brad

Not sure what you ultimately did as far as purchasing, but I'll give my insight in case future prospective buyers are wondering the same thing. I'm new to FPSC and FPSCR but I have learned a few things from research and tech support. If you buy the FPSC bonanza package there is no download for the program, only the packs are downloadable. The program on disk will be mailed to you by post (about $8 shipping for me). You can do as I did and download the free version then purchase the upgrade through the built in store. You'll miss out on the packs, but you'll save about $20. Just depends on your money situation and how long you want to wait for the program. You can also purchase the package and just use the free version until it arrives. I've also gold pledged FPSCR and am waiting for it to get further along before I jump in completely. As far as I know the packs from classic and reloaded are NOT compatible with each other. But there is a lot included with the gold pledge. Hope this helps anyone who's thinking of getting either one. And if the more experienced users see anything I got wrong, please correct me. Thanks!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-22 21:28:50
Your offset time is: 2024-05-22 21:28:50