Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / FPSC Make Entities From X Files

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hey I'm using FPS Creator X9, nd have run into a problem, when trying to make my own entities, the Make Entities from X Files Utility doesn't look like in the videos. What I mean is, the Text is blurry, really blurry. To the point that I can't even use it. This also happens When I run the Cleaner, so somethings up, If it helps, I'm on windows 7, running on a Nvidia 9800 GTX+ (Fine for running it) and have the latest drivers, I'm running v1.19 and The Program itself works fine (Except for some really read things saying file not found on all the windows even though they worked yesterday before updating I really don't want to uninstall, then Reinstall all 35 of the model packs a friend gave me. Do't think it's an install issue though), but not the Cleaner or Entity Creator.
Meows
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Aug 2014 12:52
Quote: "Make Entities from X Files Utility "

Is this the command line utility?

Quote: "then Reinstall all 35 of the model packs a friend gave me"

Oh my! This is not going to endure you to the game makers that use these forums. Most are creators with the models you probably have that make their living selling them in the store.

I would suggest u go here and get a good tool
http://www.thegamecreators.com/?m=view_product&id=2103 http://www.thegamecreators.com/?m=view_product&id=2103

find Entity Workshop V2
PS your text blurred means your image is the wrong size.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-18 05:09:52
Your offset time is: 2024-05-18 05:09:52