Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Author
FPSC Reloaded TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
I have questions:
have a map, as are house facades, the doors are not really doors, so you can not you just unlock the door and make a space behind the Winzone.
With my house facades I like the picture, right at the front door intigriert ie painted) but looks good enough in order to use it as a normal door)
so as a trigger zone is there is a script inside of a text indicating and then you should find the key and only if you have the will you can finish the level when you walk back to the door.
have now tinkered about an hour somehow it does not work?
can you help me further

https://www.facebook.com/RPGMVXA?ref=hl
Pirate Myke
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Aug 2014 08:33 Edited at: 7th Aug 2014 08:35
Maybe this format can help you. It uses two huds to inform the player that first, they need to find the key if they want to open the door.

The second is for when they have the key instructing the player to press enter to open the door.

The activateifused in state=1 line below will activate the next object or zone or win zone, making it available to the player.

Hope this helps.

Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q6600 @ 2.40GHz, 2400 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s), 4gb RAM, Nvidia gtx660, Windows 7 Pro 64bit

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-22 09:42:31
Your offset time is: 2024-05-22 09:42:31