Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / Play video.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hello, I wonder if you can put video on a project now, I can not do it and there are no examples or anything to guide me.
The loadvideo command always gives me 0, and I've tried a lot of different formats.
darkbasic come from pro but this is quite different from what I see.
greetings (sorry for the English is direct from google).
Furord
Years of Service
User Offline
In compliance, I answer myself.
In the new version does not work at all, or at least I have not succeeded.
With the old if it works, but with rare otherwise. To display on the phone you have to use mp4 format. but will give error when compiling on the computer.
If you are using mpg format. if it works on your computer, but only see a black window on the phone with sound.
JimHawkins
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Aug 2014 10:21
Windows will not play mp4 files unless you install appropriate codecs.

You need to provide two different files, check the operating system, then load the appropriate one.

-- Jim - When is there going to be a release?
Furord
Years of Service
User Offline
In windows I can play mp4 and almost any other video format, it's my job.
AGK compile gives error and says the format is not supported, so even if the phone works with direct AppGameKit app.
I have to try if it works well independently or compilation error spoils.
It's as easy as making the test and you will see that they have a huge bug with the videos, probably why they have no examples, version 2 is still in evidence, but one just does not work well.
I hope to settle it and not let him forget.
JimHawkins
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Aug 2014 20:40
Quote: "In windows I can play mp4 and almost any other video format, it's my job. "

Using what?

Furord
Years of Service
User Offline
Video editor, so I assure you that I know and use every video codec, or at least the best known.
In addition there are other errors like the "stopvideo" command depends on the device works like the "PauseVideo" and the latter does not work.
I will continue investigating the feasibility of my project with AGK.
But the commands are not working properly.

Origianl text:

Editor de videos, por eso te aseguro que conozco y uso todos los codec de video, o por lo menos los mas conocidos.
Ademas hay otros errores como que el comando "StopVideo" depende del dispositivo funciona igual que el "PauseVideo" y este ultimo no funciona.
Seguire investigando la viabilidad de mi proyecto con AGK.
Los comandos estan pero no funcionan adecuadamente.
JimHawkins
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Aug 2014 19:06
Programming multimedia is my job. Just because it plays in Media Player, VLC, KMPlayer etc does NOT mean anything, because they do not use the DirectShow filters unless they have to, and have their own decoders. AppGameKit and many other programs use the DirectShow filters, and Windows does NOT have an mp4 filter by default.

Try installing the LKite Codec pack.

Furord
Years of Service
User Offline
Thank you so much JimHawkins, install the codec and Haroa can watch videos smoothly on your computer to emulate. Working with adobe and thought that their codec needed no more. Thank you.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-13 19:37:33
Your offset time is: 2024-05-13 19:37:33