Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / AGK 2.0 Alpha 5 + Mac version

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Aug 2014 20:59 Edited at: 28th Aug 2014 22:14
Quote: "Quote: "1) 'ctrl+x', 'ctrl+c' and 'ctrl+v' doesn't works in search dialogs."
Can't replicate these"
I'm from Russia and I have by default a russian (or cyrillic, don't know) layout and language preferred on Windows. first, when IDE only loaded, keyboard shortcuts don't work at all, so I should switch on English and then shortcuts start to work regardless of the selected language. but as I said in search dialogs at field 'Search for:' shortcuts 'ctrl+x', 'ctrl+c' and 'ctrl+v' doesn't works absolutely.
Quote: "Quote: "2) IDE crashes when I try to copy line from search results tab."
Can't replicate these"
as I see IDE crashes after searching in files when line has characters unrecognizable by/with current encoding preference. steps to reproduce:
1) encode some file in ANSI and put some to it, e.g. "hello world! is привет, мир!" (or download it from attach)
2) try to search "мир" using 'Find in files' method. not set up Windows-1251, keep UTF-8.
3) in search results tab you should see line "hello world! is *****, ***!" with some crossed boxes instead *.
4) select line and try to copy. IDE crashes.
Quote: "I can look at this, what did you have in mind?"

you can temporarily drop current "find in files" behaviour (because it has problems that we talk about and because it's not very useful since search takes place only in saved files) and replace it by search in session. or not. I only want to have a way to find whatever in opened tabs easy as in Codeblocks: 'ctrl+shift+F' -> type some or not -> 'enter'.
Quote: "It should, what happens when you try to open more than one project?"

project list appears on sidebar, but I can't to switch between: tabs with project files and symbols do not change. but, as I see now, I can open project files manually from 'File' menu.
Quote: "I'm guessing I have to download the client and give it a working copy"
I suppose you shouldn't, because GitHub repositories can be accessed from both Git and Subversion (SVN) clients.
Quote: ""Use windows native dialogs". This should be fixed in the next version."
maybe you no need to make a platform dependent things like this to be able compile it on Linux in future.

error #1:
"too many stars, too many stares. disembody."
WIP: MIND!! | free fonts for your AGKs

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Hockeykid
DBPro Tool Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
@Paul,

If you have time, could you possibly add a SetHTTPHeader( ) command? Calling REST API for websites like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, PARSE, etc require use of the HTTP header for authentication.

Sean

JohnnyMeek
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Aug 2014 10:30
Is there anyway during this new phase of AppGameKit that you can build in support for plugins. It would be great if other people could extend the functionality of AppGameKit for TIER 1.

I actually think it would reduce your workload in the future, you'd certainly get a lot less requests for new features that you guys obviously don't have the resources to do.
xGEKKOx
AGK Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Aug 2014 18:00 Edited at: 28th Aug 2014 18:00
There is an error in a folder name when you unzip on MAC.
Please fix it:

Paul Johnston
TGC Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Aug 2014 20:24 Edited at: 28th Aug 2014 20:26
Quote: "In the old IDE when you highlighted a variable, all instances of that variable also became highlighted which I rather liked"

I liked it too, I'll see if I can replicate it.

Quote: "I'm from Russia and I have by default a russian (or cyrillic, don't know) layout and language preferred on Windows. first, when IDE only loaded, keyboard shortcuts don't work at all"

The shortcuts can be customized, what happens if you try to change the key bindings in the preferences?

Quote: "as I see IDE crashes after searching in files when line has characters unrecognizable by/with current encoding preference."

Thanks for the additional information, I still couldn't get it to crash though, not sure what's happening there. But I did find out that the search box is changing the encoding option because it defaults to match the current document encoding set in Document->Set Encoding

Quote: "GitHub repositories can be accessed from both Git and Subversion (SVN) clients."

That works for SVN clients but our code is on an SVN server.

Quote: "If you have time, could you possibly add a SetHTTPHeader( ) command?"

I've made a note of it

Quote: "Is there anyway during this new phase of AppGameKit that you can build in support for plugins"

This is constantly in the back of my mind, one day I will find a suitable way of doing it. Windows is easy enough by loading a DLL and calling its functions, Android I reckon I could open up access to the JNI so *maybe* you can call Java functions from tier 1, but iOS doesn't allow dynamic libraris and I can't think of another way to access devices features. Although it does mean that every platform would have its own way of doing it, so no general "load plugin" that I can see.

Quote: "There is an error in a folder name when you unzip on MAC."

There is a Mac version coming, but until then you might have to install on Windows and then copy the files over.
Scary Little Rabbit
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Aug 2014 22:10
Quote: "The shortcuts can be customized"
of course I know it.
Quote: "what happens if you try to change the key bindings in the preferences?"
nothing is changed except that shortcuts work from the beginning. shortcuts 'ctrl+x', 'ctrl+c' and 'ctrl+v' still doesn't works in that field on search dialogs. I suppose you could add keyboard layout for russian (or another else) language in Windows control panel and set up it default to reproduce it.
in general it's strange for me that Geany use regional settings of keyboard layout for shortcuts catching. especially since it's doing it wrong since, as I said, current layout is important only in beginning: if I switch it once - it becomes not important.

error #1:
"too many stars, too many stares. disembody."
WIP: MIND!! | free fonts for your AGKs
JimHawkins
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Aug 2014 01:10
By far the best way to add plug-in support would be to add a Lua interface. As First Person Shooter is now highly Lua-driven there's plenty of expertise in TGC to do this.

-- Jim - When is there going to be a release?
Weave
AGK Bronze Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Aug 2014 04:20 Edited at: 29th Aug 2014 04:40
see next post
Weave
AGK Bronze Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
@Paul

Re:AGK v5

I think you`ve solved my disappearing object at 0, 90, 180, 360 rotations so that`s awesome, if I find any rotation errors I`ll let you know, thx

My text doesn`t show over my 3d anymore making observing variables behaviour impossible - is there a priority I need to call? These calls are just print commands like:- \" Print(\"Keypress=\"+str(getrawlastkey())) \"

My onscreen joystick controls also don`t show over my 3d going from v4 to v5, I hear you have rationalised sprite and text priorities. As they are sprites I guess a change has occurred but as a consequence they don`t show onscreen and also cause reporting problems back to my code(ie cause other routines not to operate correctly)

When I highlight a command in my editor and press F1 for specific keyword help, notepad opens and instead of initiating the html file to show the command help it is just bare text in notepad like this:-

Is there a preferences config I have to set to get this to run as an html file rather than a text file? Although if I just press F1 without a keyword highlighted it opens the web page help file and displays just fine as was.....

Sorry for the bugfix list, otherwise looking very good, will let you know if I notice any more

Thx
Paul Johnston
TGC Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Aug 2014 05:15 Edited at: 29th Aug 2014 05:45
Quote: "My text doesn`t show over my 3d anymore making observing variables behaviour impossible"

I haven't experienced any problems with Print() over 3D, does SetGlobal3DDepth make any difference?

Quote: "My onscreen joystick controls also don`t show over my 3d"

What depth are you using for the sprites, can you replicate it in a small example?

Quote: "When I highlight a command in my editor and press F1 for specific keyword help, notepad opens and instead of initiating the html file"

The help files are mostly .htm I don't know why, but if you set up a default program for that type it should work.

New version

I've added a Mac version of the Alpha 5.1 IDE and compiler (no broadcasting yet) and added an update to the Alpha 5 IDE for Windows with the following changes

Both are now available in the downloads section. To update the IDE on Windows you must have Alpha 5 installed, delete the entire IDE/Editor folder and then replace it with the new zip file. The Mac comes with everything bundled into a .app file that should run from anywhere, fingers crossed, and some tier 1 projects.

The Mac version has never been tested outside of my Mac so I don't know if it works yet, let me know what happens.
xGEKKOx
AGK Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Aug 2014 07:08
Hi Paul, it unzip also on MAC so we don't need to use PC, it's only the name of the folder. Just to be precise

All work, i'm using it to do the youtube c++ / agk lessons.
I'm pushing my viewers use it as it's the best price/quality engine on the market (IMHO).

When i see you working on it i always fell a need to help the team.

Paul Johnston
TGC Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Aug 2014 15:29
Quote: "I'm pushing my viewers use it as it's the best price/quality engine on the market (IMHO)."

Thanks, extra publicity is always welcome!

Quote: "Was there a way to alter the color scheme within the IDE now? I can't find it. Only how to switch between existing color schemes. Also can anything outside of the code area be altered? If I wanted to go with a black theme I would prefer to not have all that white."

You can in the 5.1 version of the IDE, it contains a file named "Changing IDE Theme.txt", check out the ClearlooksDark theme.
unlikely
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Aug 2014 16:41 Edited at: 29th Aug 2014 17:05
Woo Mac version! Woo Mac version... woo Mac version.... woo....

Hey Paul. Thanks.

One thing though. First try, all I get when trying to compile is "Failed to compile. main.agc must exist in the project directory" or some such message. It does exist.

But if I close and open the project again. It works.

EDIT:
Also, no autocompletion?

And, Copy + Paste does not seem to work.
Even using ctrl instead of command + C/V (which incidentally is apparently how it's currently (incorrectly) set up.)
bjadams
AGK Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
I am a T2 user, but the Mac version is a good thing! Well done!

I think in the long run you should extend this editor to also use T2 syntax and compile directly using gcc or something similar
Paul Johnston
TGC Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Aug 2014 17:34
Quote: "First try, all I get when trying to compile is "Failed to compile. main.agc must exist in the project directory""

I've not had that happen to me yet, if it happens again can you hover over the project folder in the side bar and check the path for the project and the main.agc are correct.

Quote: "Also, no autocompletion?"

Opps, missed a file, I've uploaded a fixed version, same download.

Quote: "And, Copy + Paste does not seem to work."

This one will take longer to fix, I need to research GTK keyboard shortcuts and figure it out. Doesn't help that I don't have a Mac keyboard, only a Mac mini with a PC keyboard. If you edit the key bindings yourself do they work?
unlikely
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Aug 2014 18:16 Edited at: 29th Aug 2014 18:34
Hi Paul.

Quote: "This one will take longer to fix, I need to research GTK keyboard shortcuts and figure it out. Doesn't help that I don't have a Mac keyboard, only a Mac mini with a PC keyboard. If you edit the key bindings yourself do they work? "

The keybindings are not only incorrect. The copy + paste commands themselves do not work (even using the menu.)

---
EDIT:To change the keybindings, I had to directly edit the file in ~/.config/agk/keybindings.config

I changed <Control> to <Primary> to use the command key. Now the shortcuts work, but the actual copy + paste commands still do not. Only the "duplicate line" command works.

---

Quote: "Opps, missed a file, I've uploaded a fixed version, same download."

Thanks.

Also, interestingly enough, changing the theme only changes the scrollbar theme??! Can't figure this one out.
Paul Johnston
TGC Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Aug 2014 18:35
Quote: "The keybindings are not only incorrect. The copy + paste commands themselves do not work (even using the menu.)"

Ok, I can replicate that, I'll see what's going on.

Quote: "Also, interestingly enough, changing the theme only changes the scrollbar theme??! Can't figure this one out."

On Mac you have to edit Resources/etc/gtk-2.0/gtkrc with a text editor and change the path in there.
unlikely
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Aug 2014 18:44
Quote: "Ok, I can replicate that, I'll see what's going on."

Seems like it's just paste that is not working. I can paste into another application just fine after copying...

Related(?): http://lists.geany.org/pipermail/devel/2012-October/007166.html
Timshark
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Aug 2014 19:07 Edited at: 29th Aug 2014 19:07
Hi Paul

Testing on mac.
Fantastic progress. And compiling time is just great.

I have problems importing from the latest spine version. The sprites gets messed up. They´ve added a lot of new things to spine and the json file lately...

The sprite I try to import is the old spine boy exported from spine version 1.9.15.
I tried to remove the "size: 510, 126" line in the atlas as you suggested in another post but it didn´t help. I´ve included the exported files

I never want what I know.

Attachments

Paul Johnston
TGC Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Aug 2014 19:29
Quote: "I have problems importing from the latest spine version. The sprites gets messed up"

It looks like you have rotation turned on for the atlas, does it work if you turn it off?
Timshark
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Aug 2014 19:54
Quote: "It looks like you have rotation turned on for the atlas, does it work if you turn it off?"

Yes, that worked!

I´ve also tried some other examples included in spine and it seems that if you use meshes (FFD) the sprite gets invisible. I´ve included the goblins-ffd exported from 1.9.15. I guess this feature will be available later?

I never want what I know.

Attachments

Weave
AGK Bronze Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Aug 2014 20:39 Edited at: 29th Aug 2014 20:41
@Paul

Ok I found my problem was I had Windows opening htm as text so thanks for the pointer there ...my context help works again, phew...

setglobal3ddepth hasn`t cured my missing text over 3d: set at 100 it should show text above 3d as the 3d is at depth 100. However I use bloom in my program so the routine is using an internal depth buffer, although if I replace the routine below with sync() I still see no print() or text() on screen:-

I just tried using text itself and I do not see any text with this at the top of my code:-

Also fixtexttoscreen() also did not work.

These things all work fine in v4 not in v5, but should I be upgrading to v5.1 to test this?

Virtual Joystick

In v4 I used:-

Which worked as percentiles but now even if I specify them in pixel sizes, add active and visible they still don`t show onscreen but oddly I can still interact with them to some extent although not 100% as they are not showing and such. Like here:-

Extra points are that I have pointed my AppGameKit to compiler 5 and am using Windows 8
Weave
AGK Bronze Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Paul, actually I`m loathe to say this but I still have a visual glitch at certain points in my rotation cycle, not now a disappearing object but a seeming displacement of the drawn images onscreen as if my camera has moved momentarily and then next frame is fine back where it should be causing a visible judder on screen. I`ll try to make a test program to show this, difficult as my objects are rotating at such a fine rate...
Weave
AGK Bronze Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Ok I made a simple rotation of a cube and found that it`s fine. Print() is also fine when it has a 3d object onscreen and now I have the joystick working too.

The rotation error I get could be a background process I have on my pc here interrupting my screen buffer for reasons beyond AGK. And/or my program having programmer issues/complex interactions that are unfound concatenation type errors.

Sorry to bother you, but I`m glad this test program has them all working fine at least, bloom not withstanding here. If I find out what causes them errors from my main program I`ll let you know.

Rotation with text and joystick:-
Paul Johnston
TGC Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Aug 2014 00:12
Quote: " it seems that if you use meshes (FFD) the sprite gets invisible"

FFD was introduced after we implemented Spine support so AppGameKit doesn't support that, and unfortunately would require significant changes to support it.

Quote: "could be a background process I have on my pc here interrupting my screen buffer for reasons beyond AGK"

Windows Vista, Windows 7, and Windows 8 have Desktop Window Composition which interferes with VSync in windowed mode, and can cause a jitter like the one you mention. AppGameKit has a work around for this but if you have multiple monitors then it may not work. If the jitter disappears in full screen mode, or with desktop composition turned off, then this is the cause.
Weave
AGK Bronze Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Ok, thanks for the advice about desktop composition(?), not knowing of this I`ll look into it shortly.

The problem returns when I add the bloom routine, giving totally black screen in v5 no objects no text onscreen, yet compiles fine in v4. Perhaps it`s rendertoimage() causing zdepth problems:-

This uses the standard shaders that come with the bloom example so I imagine you have them already if you need to test it.
Paul Johnston
TGC Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Aug 2014 00:46
Quote: "The problem returns when I add the bloom routine, giving totally black screen in v5 no objects no text onscreen"

I got a black screen until I added the shader files into the media folder, then I saw a rotating cube with text in the corner
Weave
AGK Bronze Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
I just read that Desktop Windows Manager cannot be disabled in Windows 8, but it seems that it is reported to be the cause of graphical disturbances system wide. That would be it then, my desktop calls my screen focus on occaision even in fullscreen mode. People are waiting on a Microsoft solution as it affects user interface performance so adversely!

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/hh848042(v=vs.85).aspx
Paul Johnston
TGC Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Aug 2014 05:03
I've uploaded another Mac version (Alpha 5.2), same download. This should fix the copy/paste problem, and set the default key bindings to the Cmd key instead of the Ctrl key.

I highly recommend you delete the folder /Users/<Me>/.config/agk before running the new version so that it can set the new key bindings.
Weave
AGK Bronze Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Aug 2014 06:01 Edited at: 30th Aug 2014 07:51
Quote: "until I added the shader files into the media folder"

Thanks Paul the test program works now, I was thinking it was compiling to my local projects folder on my D: when it compiles to another temp projects folder in users on my C:

Solved my main program not showing text by setting the virtual resolution to that of my screen!! Both the text and the jotsticks now show good news, thanks again
unlikely
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Aug 2014 16:47
Paul, you are a machine! Everything seems to be working now. Nice, thanks!
Paul Johnston
TGC Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Aug 2014 18:53
I've finally taken the time to learn Github so the source is now available here https://github.com/TheGameCreators/AGKIDE
MikeHart
AGK Bronze Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Thanks for the mac version. Scripts run great so far.

I found a problem with the symbols navigation. When you double click on a symbol to navigate to it, the editor crashes/closes. With any script. You can test that with the AppGameKit sample games.

I am running OSX 10.8.6.
MikeHart
AGK Bronze Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Ok, after altering the keybindings in the OSX IDE to show the completion popup, only a few commands are shown.
Paul Johnston
TGC Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Aug 2014 22:56
Quote: "When you double click on a symbol to navigate to it, the editor crashes/closes"

Fixed, although to navigate you only have to single click, double click shouldn't do anything.

Quote: "after altering the keybindings in the OSX IDE to show the completion popup, only a few commands are shown."

Needed some additional changes to make sure the tags file is included in the build, fixed for the next version.
MikeHart
AGK Bronze Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Thank you Paul
MikeHart
AGK Bronze Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Regarding the online docs. Do they include all the commands for V2 already or are some missing?
Paul Johnston
TGC Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Aug 2014 16:48
Quote: "Regarding the online docs. Do they include all the commands for V2 already or are some missing?"

The online documentation hasn't been updated yet, the latest help is distributed with the alpha builds.
DavidAGK
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Loving the new IDE. Great job.
Duffer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Aug 2014 23:31
Looking fantastic - glad I backed it...

Any chance of some v basic SQLITE commands in final release....?

a long time dabbler with DBC and DBPro with no actual talent but lots of enthusiasm...
SoftMotion3D
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Sep 2014 03:48
setcameraaspectratio ... any chance of getting this command for agk v2?

using the render to image commands i can simulate a 2 player split screen however the aspect ratio would need to be adjusted so it didnt look like i was stretching the screens soo bad.

miki
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Sep 2014 13:21 Edited at: 1st Sep 2014 13:23
Hi,
when 'Record Sound' is functionalized, can it be 16bit and 44100khz please.

regards,
miki.

in the end
Phat
Years of Service
User Offline
Can we expect that the command XOR work ? Currently, this is not the case. I need something to crypt my data.
Effishen
Years of Service
User Offline
Excellent work Paul!

I was rather disheartened at the pace of development since my pledge to AppGameKit V2, but looks like things are picking up really quickly now.

I CANNOT wait to try the new IDE once it gets out of Alpha mode.

(Currently working on a project hence I require something more stable.)

Effishen
MikeHart
AGK Bronze Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
The Spaceshooter sample game crashes with the OSX Alpha 5 when the ship hits a box:

Quote: "Encountered a RETURN statement when not in a GOSUB in player.agc at line 136"
MikeHart
AGK Bronze Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Find in Files regulary crashes/hangs the OSX IDE with recursive folder search.
nz0
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Sep 2014 00:21
Paul, have you changed something with DisplayAspect() in AGK2?

I have some jiggery-pokery in my game where I letterbox the attract mode for 4:3 and the main game is in 16:9 (using a stretched 1024x768), which also fits nicely into an actual 4:3 screen due to careful design.

This all worked fine in AGK1, but I had to do a lot of work to make it so (even switching between -1 and 0 when loading different types of assets).

I've spent a while trying to get to the bottom of the problem but I don't see any sprites on screen with AGK2 unless I remove the aspect switching.

I'd like to switch this (completed) game to v2 soon, so I can use some advanced features of v2 and perhaps fix some other issues? However, this would require major reworking to fit due to this issue.

I know it's probably not a good idea to release a game built in AGK2 at the moment, but I am curious is something has got broken / changed in the aspect ratio code.

Paul Johnston
TGC Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Sep 2014 03:46 Edited at: 11th Sep 2014 15:51
Quote: "when 'Record Sound' is functionalized, can it be 16bit and 44100khz please."

Currently RecordSound is not planned for version 2, but I will make a note of your request.

Quote: "an we expect that the command XOR work ?"

You can use ~~ instead, AppGameKit never actually had a boolean XOR command it just used the bitwise version.

Quote: "The Spaceshooter sample game crashes with the OSX Alpha 5 when the ship hits a box"

Fixed, looks like that bug has gone unnoticed for quite a while

Quote: "Find in Files regulary crashes/hangs the OSX IDE with recursive folder search."

Fixed, thanks.

Quote: "have you changed something with DisplayAspect() in AGK2?"

It might have changed due to the SetRenderToImage command but I don't recall any specific changes to the aspect code. Due you have a small example I can test?
xCept
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Sep 2014 04:37 Edited at: 4th Sep 2014 04:39
While on the subject of SetRenderToImage, I've run into two quirks, if you could take a look Paul--attached is a very simple ZIP example that will help illustrate (V2 Beta 5).

1.) No matter how many times you draw a dark semitransparent sprite (i.e., 1-25% opacity) to a render image, any lighter sprite that was previously drawn to the render image will remain visible albeit faded to an extent. In theory, it would be nice if drawing a 15% opaque black sprite to a render image 17+ times would result in a pure black render image, but even doing this infinite times will never obscure the original lighter artifacts of the image beyond a certain point. Is this related to how the alpha pixels are processed, and do you suppose there is any solution? My thought with this would be to mimic a motion blur of sorts (the SimpleBox2D example had achieved this using EnableClearColor(0) and a transparent backdrop in such a manner, but that also appears broken in V5 with no effect in Windows and is definitely broken on other devices).

2.) Are Render Images designed to only be the same dimensions as the user's resolution? In the example I provided, everything is 256x256 including the window. But if you change the width/height in setup.agc to 1024x768 or anything else, the result is a very distorted and non-usable render image. I would like render images to support any possible dimensions so they could be used for many more purposes.

Attachments

MikeHart
AGK Bronze Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Not sure if it was mentioned before, but exporting an Android project from OSX IDE does not work right now?

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-06 21:47:54
Your offset time is: 2024-05-06 21:47:54