Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / How make map 3D ?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Dec 2014 20:57
Hello Everyone ...
i would like of know how i create one map 3D and import to AGK2 ... and if possible , someone publish in this post , one script for i make one fps game and put joysticks for mobile ...

PrintC("Hello EveryOne !&quot
29 games
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Dec 2014 21:25
You're asking a lot here.

I create maps in Blender and then export them as obj. Use the LoadObject() command to load it into your game.

For the joystick input have a look at the example in the help files: Joysticks

For basic 1st person camera and collision there is an example that comes with AppGameKit, this will be in the projects folder of where ever you installed AppGameKit or in the editor click the "tools" drop down menu then follow the window to install them where you want them, which should be to where ever you keep your project files.

Hopefully that should get you started.

World Class Multimedia
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Dec 2014 18:18
The best current solution is to use FPS Creator v1 along with FPSC 2 AppGameKit (both can be purchased on www.thegamecreators.com).

Works great! Create a level in FPS Creator (you can use any existing model pack or create your own segments, tiles, etc) and then build the level. FPSC 2 AppGameKit then loads the built level and converts it to a readable AppGameKit script. From there, add joysticks, buttons, AI, etc.

The only negatives are .obj only, so no rigged objects (yet). In the next AGK2 landmark, they will be adding terrain, vertex editing and .x import, which allows for rigged objects. Once that phase is ready, true 1st and 3rd person games in AppGameKit will be a reality.

Mike

YOU DREAM IT - WE CREATE IT!
www.world-class-multimedia.com
For world-class virtual instruments - www.supersynths.com

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-17 10:42:40
Your offset time is: 2024-05-17 10:42:40