Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / Problem in command : SetAdMobDetails ()

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Dec 2014 18:23
hello brothers ...
i have one problem on this command : SetAdMobDetails ( ID ) ,
when i put the both IDs ( Publish ID or Ad unit ID ) the interpreter show one error when press to compile : " main.agc:13: error: "setadmobdetails" does not accept the parameters (Integer) " , how i fix this ?

another doubts ... What is "UNIQUE_ADMOB_APP_CODE" ? and where i get this code ? Note : I searched everywhere in Admob and not found this UNIQUE_ADMOB_APP_CODE

PrintC("Hello EveryOne !&quot
paulrobson
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Dec 2014 11:21
Admob gives you a set of unique IDs which allow it to identify who you are (so it knows who to hopefully pay) and also which app and which platform if you like. You get these when you sign up with admob and create a new ad unit.

They look something like this "ca-app-pub-8312094608055499/3533840015" (this is a real one of mine changed a bit) so the ID is actually a string.

"UNIQUE_ADMOB_APP_CODE" is a sort of metaphor for this code. It doesn't literally mean this

If you have an Admob account (if not get one) goto "Monetize" then click on the "Monetize new app" button, fill in the boxes and it will give you a working code.
Conjured Entertainment
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Feb 2015 18:24 Edited at: 10th Feb 2015 18:53
Those instructions at admob say to open up android studio and do a bunch of stuff after we have that number.
Can't that part be bypassed, since we are using AppGameKit to make the APK?
Meaning, once we have that admob ad id string and enter it onto our AppGameKit code, does AppGameKit v2 handle the rest?

Coding things my way since 1981 -- Currently using AppGameKit V2 Tier 1
Paul Johnston
TGC Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Feb 2015 18:10
Quote: "error: "setadmobdetails" does not accept the parameters (Integer)"

The function takes a string rather than an integer

Quote: "once we have that admob ad id string and enter it onto our AppGameKit code, does AppGameKit v2 handle the rest?"

Yes, after that you just have to use the AppGameKit ad commands to display the ads.
Conjured Entertainment
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Feb 2015 05:17
Thanks Paul!
I am going use in AdMob for my next game 'Hot Slots', and it sounds like you have done most of our work for us.

Coding things my way since 1981 -- Currently using AppGameKit V2 Tier 1

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-25 17:01:52
Your offset time is: 2024-05-25 17:01:52