Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / Hey AGK Users! You might liks this!

Author
User Banned
Posted: 8th Dec 2014 17:15 Edited at: 8th Dec 2014 17:16
Hello AppGameKit users!

A few years ago, down in the Geek Culture board, an event was created and we named it NaGaCreMo (interNational Game Creation Month). It is not a competition of any sorts, instead it is an event in which people make a pledge to create a complete game/game demo/website/application, within the first month of the new year.

It even has its own dedicated board because it became a huge hit for years in a row!

The sign-up thread can be reached from my signature, or through the link provided above! I hope to see some new faces enjoying this great event!

EDIT: Please make your pledges in that thread, and post updates to your project in that thread as well. If you have any questions about the event, you can ask them here as well as the NaGaCreMo thread, but if you keep it all in that one thread it will be easier to get a response!

Click to Sign Up!
Yodaman Jer
User Banned
Posted: 1st Jan 2015 19:11
Hey guys, just bumping this so that everyone will hopefully see it! NaGaCreMo officially started and we're waiting for more pledges!

Hope to see some new faces there! Remember to post in that thread if you're signing up, if you have any questions you can ask them there or here! I will be keeping an eye on both threads!

It's back, baby!
MrValentine
AGK Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FFVII
Posted: 2nd Jan 2015 05:08
Come on AGK'ers you should challenge yourselves, it is a great and fun way to learn AppGameKit! or anything else for that matter!

SoftMotion3D
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Jan 2015 21:54
ah this is why i never seen it... the title does not mention nagacremo...

but thats ok... Im In and am creating an rpg/adventure game simular to (zelda/link to the past) accept in 3d and fully animated in 3d.

this is a perfect game setting to test my voxel drawing program and also my 3d animation maker for agk.

I pledge to have a playable level/or scene by the end of jan2015 as there is no way im going to have a full rpg done in 31 days.

This is going to be a fun challenge!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-17 11:21:02
Your offset time is: 2024-05-17 11:21:02