Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / tween graphic text problem

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
hi, I seem to have a problem with the graphic text on AppGameKit V2. 95% of the time it works fine. However, sometimes it leaves a single character behind / puts it out of place. I think it appears to happen more when the text is tweened into position, however, I have had it on stationary text. I've done a few tests, and the same code works great (no problem) for a number of goes, then all of a sudden (using the same code / same text that worked) there is a single character shown out of place. Any idea's how to rectify? Many Thanks
xCept
Years of Service
User Offline
Can you share code that causes this problem sometimes? Seems like it may be a timing/sync issue. Do you call UpdateAllTweens(GetFrameTime()) in the loop?
lmr2013
Years of Service
User Offline
thanks xcert

an extract of the code is below, it uses a couple of functions makegfxtext & tweentext_xy

strange thing is it works most the time, then the odd occasion it fails and a character is left behind / is put out of place??

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-19 11:27:25
Your offset time is: 2024-05-19 11:27:25