Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / adding facebook stuff to AGK problem

Author
User Banned
Posted: 4th Jan 2015 09:44
im using Tier 1 and i want to use FAcebook stuff for posting etc..

ive created an android app on facebook developers page
got the facebook key entered it on SetFacebookSetup(i think that's how it called) then used the facebookLogin command..

now in my app using the aGK player when i click on the facebook icon i created in the app it logins but then it stops and this is the msg i receive i have tried to look for it on the web but with no real successes so im asking here if anyone has ever-done this (using facebook in your app) maybe you can share some solutions ..

this is the msg i receive in app
This app has no Android Key Hashes configured , Configure your app key hases at http://developers.facebook.com/apps/(app id)

i have looked there but couldn't find it , please help.

thank you for your time, haliop.
Ancient Lady
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Jan 2015 23:20
When you run through the Player by broadcasting, it has a different key hash than the one you would use when you build your own Android app and run it.

The Player is a specific Android app all by itself and has all Android configurations basically set for it.

I'm not sure if there is a work around for this, but I don't think there is.

Cheers,
Ancient Lady

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-06 05:17:41
Your offset time is: 2024-05-06 05:17:41