Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / Scissor Problem for join two Image

Author
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Jan 2015 16:57 Edited at: 15th Jan 2015 17:00
edit: Baxslash got there first! Good work Baxslash You must have infinite patience!

Quote: "...PercentWidth*0+(a*200)..."

You do know that anything multiplied by zero = zero right?

Quote: "
SetSpritePositionByOffset(clonebtn[a],PercentWidth*0+(a*200),PercentWidth*10)"

Also, use PercentWidth as your X multiplier, and PercentHeight as the Y multiplyer. You are trying to use PercentWidth for both, which won't work.

V2 T1 (Mostly)
Uzmadesign
Behdadsoft
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Jan 2015 17:08
Quote: "Quote: "
SetSpritePositionByOffset(clonebtn[a],PercentWidth*0+(a*200),PercentWidth*10)"

Also, use PercentWidth as your X multiplier, and PercentHeight as the Y multiplyer. You are trying to use PercentWidth for both, which won't work."

Yes I mistake.forget change it to PercentHeight.

Thanks Baxslash and CJB.
Impetus73
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Jan 2015 20:33 Edited at: 15th Jan 2015 20:34
Someone should write an ultimate tutorial on this topic, as it is very hard to grasp, and there are so many parameters to deal with.

It seems very hard to grasp the concepts, as this is a kind of relativistic type of programming because of varying device resolutions and aspect ratios. Maybe a tutorial with illustrations would help?

I wish I had the time to do it, but I don't... What happened to Daniel the tutorial wizard?

Maybe an official howto from TGC? Maybe a whole chapter on the subject, by Allistair the AppGameKit programming book master?

----------------
AGK programmer
Did Amiga / AMOS programming in the 90's.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-06 04:37:51
Your offset time is: 2024-05-06 04:37:51