Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / Agk v2.010 Tier 2 Steam version Bug

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Jan 2015 01:14 Edited at: 11th Jan 2015 15:02
Hello to everyone, I think I've found a bug in Agk, I'm not a great programmer so it's possible that I'm simply making a logic error still, I've made vaurious try and i can't see any error in my work.
Long story short: During loops (I've tried do-loop and repeat-until), Agk doesn't recognize pointer pressing,I'd have thought to a still missing feature but pointer position works like a charm, I'll put a bit of code to explain myself:

Print( str(score))
If score=10
do
if GetPointerState() = 1 then end
loop
endif

This block the program both on windows and android whitout even refreshing the score who stays stuck at 9 (pointer pressed and pointer relased are the same)

Print( str(score))
If score=10
do
if GetPointerX() < 1 then end
loop
endif

This works, the moment I bring the cursor near the left side of the screen the program get closed, even if the score is still unworking.

Edit -------

Solved

I wasn't synching at the end of the loop, I'm still unsure as why GetPointerX\Y worked if Synch is needed even for only exiting the program but everything works now so I'm not going to complain.

Print keeps on stopping at 9 but using CreateText (and DeleteText for refreshing) make everything work

Btw I've gotten wrong between tier1 and tier2 in the title, sorry for the mix up

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-05 23:09:12
Your offset time is: 2024-05-05 23:09:12