Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / please help with 3d ground

Author
FPSC Reloaded TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Jan 2015 10:32
hello. I have a box and uneven ground. I controlled with a virtual joystick box and the camera that follows the already implemented box.
what can not see how to do, is that the box fits uneven ground, ie you see the angle you have the floor in the next position that will be the case for applying to the box that angle, both upstream and downstream ....

someone could not put the code, but to explain step by step how I should do, I like to understand how the code works and I do so is the only way I find to learn ....

thank you very much in advance

using AppGameKit V2 tier 1
Markus
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Jan 2015 12:05
have a example, maybe u can use it.
its controlled by cursor keys.
it align the cube by the surface normal vector.

AGK 108 (B)19 + AppGameKit V2 Alpha .. : Windows 8.1 Pro 64 Bit : AMD Radeon R7 265 : Mac mini OS X 10.10 (Yosemite)
pamercomov
FPSC Reloaded TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Jan 2015 12:40
auuuu..... this is perfect.
i´m going to study the code.
thx

pamercomov
FPSC Reloaded TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Jan 2015 18:03
well. i study this code and help files about raycasting and no work fine for me. How i can calculate the normal the an irregular ground in the controled cube position, for apply an rotation to the cube similar at ground.... in this time i missing a phisycs warpper

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-05 03:01:37
Your offset time is: 2024-05-05 03:01:37