Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / Version number no updating in Android APK file

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Feb 2015 04:49
I am using AppGameKit Tier 1 (basic) version 2 alpha 9 Built on Geany 1.24.1. When I go to upload the APK to Google Play, or SlideMe it say that the version I am uploading is version 1 and it already exists. When I create the APK I have changed the version number to 2 and even changed the build number to 1 but Google Play and SlideMe say the version number is 1. Is there a bug in the version of AppGameKit I am using? How do I get around this issue?

Kevin
Funnell7
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Feb 2015 09:52
The version number Google Play and SlideMe are actually referring to is the build number... Change the build number to 2 and you should be all good.

The version number is really only for you and your users benefits, Google and SlideMe don't really care what your version number is, as long as the build number has incremented by at least 1...

Using AppGameKit V2 Tier 1
SpinieBop
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Feb 2015 23:50
Thanks Funnell7, all uploading fine now.

Kevin

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-18 22:48:03
Your offset time is: 2024-05-18 22:48:03