Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / [LOCKED] Show's over folks!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Mar 2015 23:14
KeithC has just locked the thread containing rather critical voices

FPSCreator: ReLoaded is now Game Guru
with these words
Quote: "KeithC : Alright guys; thanks for all the input on this. I'm locking this now; if you want to continue seeing what's happening with GameGuru, stop on over to the GameGuru Community (if you already haven't):https://forum.game-guru.com/"

I find this rather ironic(or sarcastic)since he also locked the thread over there that was as critical
Game Guru - What I think
with these words:
Quote: "KeithC We've all read you concerns and questions, and we'll continue to listen. This thread, however, is starting to become a circular discussion. Therefore, it's time to let this one lay. Thanks for your continued passion on GameGuru!"

The thread wasn't circular, it was heading straight into ONE direction....but obviously the wrong one.

Looks like someone told Keith to loose baggage and put an end to critical opinions before the Steam party really warms up. So if only praise is wanted, I'm afraid I haven't much left to offer.

I wanted to stay and see how far GG would make it sailing the rough oceans of the Steam sea but it seems the ship is only prepared and willing to do an upstream river voyage that's bound to end sooner or later - without telling the passengers.

I'll wait for the release of Game Guru: Reloaded and get back to work with engines that aren't ashamed to be called one.

At least I got a bunch of very nice models and skins to adapt for FPSC and honestly - what more could I have expected for 14.99?

In case you find my grammar and spelling weird ---> native German speaker ^^
xplosys
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FPSC Multiplayer Games
Posted: 3rd Mar 2015 23:22
Tough time to be a mod right now. Don't shoot the messenger.

At some point... you run out of Kool-Aid.
All Downloads are now HERE
KeithC
Senior Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Mar 2015 05:44
Just in case you were wondering; I locked this one as well.

-Keith

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-04 13:45:38
Your offset time is: 2024-05-04 13:45:38