Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit/AppGameKit Studio Showcase / [Released] Block Flip!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Jun 2015 22:49 Edited at: 2nd Jun 2015 22:51
These apps are coming through thick and fast now lol... Block Flip! tap the Blue Blocks before they Flip! Do not tap the Red Blocks...

Available now on Google Play!

Using AppGameKit V2 Tier 1

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Funnell7
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Jun 2015 22:49 Edited at: 2nd Jun 2015 22:50
Screen Shot 2...

Attachments

Funnell7
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Jun 2015 22:50
Screen Shot 3...

Attachments

SpecTre
Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Jun 2015 23:21
Very nice

Think there is a problem with the scoring though as it doesn't reset on a new game, eg I got 5 and lost then on next game it started at 5, etc, etc so managed to get over 100 quit easily from new games.

If you sort I think you should reset the scoreboard

I think this will be a game I might be good at though, I think

The Amiga and Amos were great!
Download my game - Paint Pot from Amazon and Google here - http://leap.my-free.website/
SpecTre
Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Jun 2015 23:24
Hmmm, just tried again and it reset to 0 this time on a new game. Odd.

Download my game - Paint Pot from Amazon and Google here - http://leap.my-free.website/
Funnell7
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Jun 2015 23:24 Edited at: 2nd Jun 2015 23:25
Quote: "Think there is a problem with the scoring though"

Yep! This is the 3rd time I've done this now lol. I made the same mistake with both 'Block Stacker' and 'Block Tappy' Loaded the fix about 20 mins ago, should be there soon!

EDIT:

Quote: "Hmmm, just tried again and it reset to 0 this time on a new game. Odd. "

Its when you navigate back to the titlescreen and then start a new game

SpecTre
Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Jun 2015 23:27
Will check it shortly and try and get a good score in before I get blasted off the leader board again lol.

These games are very good and the new colour scheme is much better, great design.

Are you managing to make anything off the adds with these now you are getting quite a collection of apps?

Funnell7
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Jun 2015 23:31 Edited at: 2nd Jun 2015 23:32
Quote: "These games are very good and the new colour scheme is much better, great design."

Thank you!

Quote: "Are you managing to make anything off the adds with these now you are getting quite a collection of apps?"

Not really Not getting the downloads at the mo. My plan is to churn out as many apps as I can hoping that one catches on... Not sure if you noticed, but I've added a 'More Games' button (the dice) which takes you to my developer page on Google Play. The plan is that if one app makes it, hopefully people will check out my other apps and it'll snowball... And then this time next year, I'll be a millionaire lol...

SpecTre
Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Jun 2015 23:36
Quote: "Not sure if you noticed, but I've added a 'More Games' button (the dice)"

Yes I saw that, was wondering what it did. Thought I would leave it until the update. Good idea.

Quote: "Not getting the downloads at the mo"

Well I keep hitting the ads, mostly by accident really because I get carried away hitting the screen. Don't know how they work money wise though as I haven't used them but it's a wonder I don't put my thumb through the screen with these lol.

Quote: "time next year, I'll be a millionaire lol..."

That's the way to go Del Boy

SpecTre
Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Jun 2015 23:37
You might want to try uploading all your apps to Amazon, I have found that they are easier to find and you get more hits. Worth a try

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-04 16:41:08
Your offset time is: 2024-05-04 16:41:08