Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

2D All the way! / Joystick Axies Question

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Can someone tell me how I would be able to make say a car go backard and forard using the same axis, say with the Joysick Y command well what I really want is to make the Joystick Slider B command for my Thrustmaster Afterburner H.O.T.A.S USB systems And my Saitek X36 USB H.O.T.A.S system be able to roll space planes to the left or the right or for straffing left and right for human charector'd and hovercraft and hover tanks or stterring Aircraft left to right on thier axise s but I don't know the formula on how to do it.

I think that the Joystick Y command or Joystick Up and Down commands would be useful for car racing games but I would really appreciate it if someone could help me I am currently working on the free flight exampole in Dark Basic Classic and I have got everything except the Joystick Rudder's , I would be most grateful for any assistance please
vampyre
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Dec 2003 16:57 Edited at: 16th Dec 2003 16:58
I didn't get an answer? fine, because I worked out for myself goodbye

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-02 13:45:01
Your offset time is: 2024-05-02 13:45:01