Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Studio Chat / Google Play store is sending me warning emails about 64-bit compliance for my AGK app. Some advice please.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi Everyone,
For some time now Google play store has been warning me that the APK that I uploaded to the play store is requiring a 64-bit version in addition to the 32-bit version when publishing to Google Play. They have granted an extension to me but the date for this is February 1, 2020. After February 1st, the extension will expire they are saying I will be unable to roll out non-compliant releases.
I tried looking in to this in matter on the forum and Paul posted a reply to somebody to say that the AppGameKit - APK files are 32bit and 64bit compatible already and have been for some time.
I'm hoping is Google's software flagging up a false positive but Google really seems to think there is a problem with my app in this regard and I'm quite worried as in the past few months my App has had 17K downloads and is making me a fair amount of income from subscriptions.
The APK for my app was built with AGK2 classic tier 1 I'm wondering as because I now have AppGameKit studio if I generate the APK with that and do an update if this might help and get Google off my back about it?
Does anybody have any information or advice in this regard and is anybody else getting these warnings from the play store?
By the way thanks so much to the creators and developers of App Game Kit and The Game Creators I don't think I would have ever been in the position to have created an App and had it live on the play store in the first place.
I have included the email Google sent below in case you're interested.
Thanks for any advice in advance
Matt

Scraggle
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Jan 2020 14:34 Edited at: 27th Jan 2020 19:11
If you have the latest build of AppGameKit then then APK it generates will be 64 bit compliant.
All you need to do is rebuild your APKs and re-upload them to the store.
I've done it with my APKs and everything was very smooth.
mattyjy2k
Years of Service
User Offline
Thanks for your reply Scraggle I was hoping that would be the case, I will try and get an update uploaded to the play store tomorrow with the latest APK build from with latest build of AppGameKit studio and hopefully the play store will stop complaining about it.
Kot
Years of Service
User Offline
Can I choose to compile 32bit or 64bit version?
fubarpk
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: AGK is my friend
Posted: 25th Feb 2020 22:14
Quote: "Can I choose to compile 32bit or 64bit version?"

no but both are in the build

fubarpk on Itch...………...https://fubarpk.itch.io/
fubarpk on googleplay..https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=fubarpk

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-03 19:17:54