Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / Region and world wide device stats

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Dec 2021 20:16
Hi,

I found a website that may or may not be of use to anyone and I wanted to share it. I don't know how accurate it is, but I would think it could give people at least an idea about the device market share and stats about them in a selected region or world wide. I have not researched it extensively, but the little time I did it gives market share stats on types of devices such as mobile including tablets and desktop from everything like display sizes, operating systems, browsers, search engine host, Windows, MacOS, iOS, Android, Linux, etc, etc.

You can click on items in the legend to add or remove to get a better idea of where something is at if there is a cluster of items in an area on the graph. You can page down and select what type of stats you want to see. It might help people to decide what market to target even get an idea about majority screen sizes and so on. I know it can be hard deciding what screen sizes to target in you programs to be able to cover multiple devices with each program you develop.

https://gs.statcounter.com/
Gigabyte Board/ AMD 3.3 Ghtz Quad core/8GB Ram/Nvidia Geforce 1080 GTX 8GB/1TB Western Dig. SSD/Windows 10 Home/Dark Basic Pro 9Ex

No one cares how much you know until they know how much you care.
PartTimeCoder
AGK Tool Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Dec 2021 21:50
That could be handy, nice find.
Open Source plugins
Cl - DnD Plugin
Buy Me A Coffee

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-04 07:20:06
Your offset time is: 2024-05-04 07:20:06