Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Work in Progress / Invaders From Earth

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Dec 2003 10:35
I am very pleased to announce that I have a demo version of my Alienware Compo entry available.

http://www.scotttown.com/games/game3.html

My game is a strategy/puzzle game. It comes complete with 4 levels, a help system, and a CGI-type intro to each level.

The program is coded in Dark Basic Professional, and I made all of the models (except of course the alien one) using 3D Canvas.

I have been working very hard on this since early October, and I had never written much about it on the boards or posted an early version because I wanted to wait until it really had some polish before I told you all about it.

And now the game is about 97% complete! It should be 100% by the deadline. It is currently still missing music, the the title screen, so the program starts right up in game mode. But that will be coded very shortly.

I have read every message about everyone else's games, and I have downloaded and played many of them. I am very proud of everyone in this contest, and I think we are all going to help further the DarkBasic product.

Kwiki Mart
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Dec 2003 11:14
Hey good luck with that I think you have a shot at it. At least its not another racer. Too many of them already.

On target, On time!
Toby Quan
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Jan 2004 16:30
Invaders From Earth is now 100% complete. My website has been updated, and the Final Version is available for download.

I hope you like it!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-03 00:06:01
Your offset time is: 2024-05-03 00:06:01